Hello All,

I'm doing something that might have been attempted or not. But thought the conversation may need to be asked.

What are your thoughts of merging NHL94  and NHL95?

Using the players from 94 in 95?

Using end of period/penalties screen from 94 into 95?

Nobody has attempted anything with 95 beyond what you or I have done, lol.  Players would be an easy update via NOSE, but if I'm understanding correctly, you will put some 94 graphics into 95?

Having the season mode and other features from 95-98 with but still having the game play from 94 would be ideal.

Floating doing this for a while but never got started because of how old / outdated the hardware is. 

That’s right. I think a lot of people prefer the players in 94 over 95 (myself included). But the game play is superior in 95, plus you have the season, stats and offseason awards.

There would be some interesting aspects, like even adding the bleeding from 93. I think it would be interesting to try melding a few seasons together to have a superior overall experience. Not sure, if you think so.

2 minutes ago, clockwise said:

Having the season mode and other features from 95-98 with but still having the game play from 94 would be ideal.

Floating doing this for a while but never got started because of how old / outdated the hardware is. 

I think taking the players from 94 and copying into 95 would be pretty easy as long as there is a match for each movement. And if so, I’ll be starting this week with that project, once I’m done updating all the logos in NBA Live 98. Great developments in that game. 

53 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

But the game play is superior in 95

Not at all.
However, playing '95 with '94 sprites and arena / visuals would be interesting.

And I'm sure @segathon has a patch for you to wear. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1