NHL'94 Forums

SNES Covid 2020 Rom

dangler

Ok, here it is. Finally finished it. I updated the Rom to the 24 teams that qualified for the 2020 NHL Covid Playoffs. I also added a Top Prospects team of the top 2020 draft eligible players and a Seattle Kraken team of my best guesses at random players that might be available next year. That rounds out the 26 teams, for the All Stars, I updated these to actual SNES players from this past classic season. The attributes for the All Star players were unchanged other than the names. For the NHL teams, every team should have the same rating other than whatever Home/Away advantages each team has. Also, I updated weights for players so that will have an effect on their hit/get hit abilities. I didn't want a completely stacked roster so I threw in some mid to lower tier players as well. I laid out every teams roster the same so the first forward listed is the #1LW and has Pavel Bure's attributes. The second player listed is the #1C and has Jeremy Roenick's attributes. 3rd is the #1RW and is Brett Hull and it goes down through the list like this:

1LW, C, RW - P. Bure, J. Roenick, B. Hull

2LW, C, RW - K. Stevens, T. Linden, J. Jagr

3LW, C, RW - R. Tocchet, P. Falloon, K. Tkachuk

Ex. - D. Hunter

1LD, RD - R. Bourque, C. Chelios

2LD, RD - G. Wesley, S. Smith

3LD, RD - J. Lummer, D. Lidster

1G, 2G - E. Belfour, D. Beaupre

I updated the names, shot handedness and weight for each player, left all the other attributes the same. So some of it is not consistent, like Brenden Dillon has Ray Bourques attributes (99 overall) because he's a LD and John Carlson has Chelios attributes (84 overall) as the RD, Malkin has Trevor Lindens attributes as the 2C, etc... It would have been too time consuming to update all the players attributes individually. This gets it close enough I think where it's still enjoyable game play. Hope you guys can have some fun with it and let me know if you notice any errors with players or any glitches in general with the game and I'll try to fix it.

NHL94-Covid-2020.smc

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...