NHL'94 Forums

2020 -- NHL + Alternate Leagues

UltraMagnus

Im posting the series of NHL95 games updated to 2020 rosters which include. These are some people that assisted with each one in a way @kingraph, @Jkline3, @I got the puck, @segathon, @wboy, @smozoma, @Asher413. Thank you all. :dal_skater_hand_grab:

• KHL (Kontinental Hockey League)
  • AHL (American Hockey League)
  • NCAA (Division 1)
  • ECHL (East Coast Hockey League)
  • CHL (Champions Hockey League)

ECHL21Box Cover.png

KHL21.png

NCAA 21.jpg

88401-nhl-95-genesis-front-cover.jpg

AHL21(95)cover.png

BoxCover.png

KHL21(95).bin NCAA'21(95).bin NHL 21(95).bin AHL21(95).bin AHL21(95)updatedbanners.bin CHL '21(95).bin ECHL21.bin

Edited by UltraMagnus
Update Year
  • Love 3
  • Like 4

• UltraMagnus changed the title to 2020 -- NHL + Alternate Leagues

Pretty sure you know my thoughts from the CHL thread (lack of CHL this year, teams in 2020\21 having incomplete rosters due to CoVid, stronger Swedish, Finnish, and German teams, etc.)

Perhaps an IIHF ROM instead, based on the last completed tournament, so I can recreate GB's escape v France? Or, possibly, this years one which was cancelled, including some teams from the division below to bring you up to 32 teams?

Edited by MonkeyHead
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, UltraMagnus said:

Reaching out to all the legends on here @kingraph @Sauce @smozoma @MonkeyHead @wboy @Asher413 @Jkline3 and anyone else.

What would you like to see in the following roms? Rosters, Teams, Logos, etc.

ECHL -

CHL - 

NHL -

NCAA - 

KHL - 

AHL -

Howdy!  While I appreciate the compliment of inclusion, I'm not a "legend."  And while, you included some good names, you left off wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too many if you are going to toss around that word.  We don't have a 32 team GENS rom without @slapshot67.  We don't have the amazing sprite patch without @clockwise.  Not to mention the online gaming tutorials (retroarch, in particular) done by @chaos and the social media presence maintained by @halifax.  Hell, we don't have a site to share such discussions without @Evan.  Also, I don't think wboy has been here in quite some time.  There are a lot of "legends" here, I ain't one... anywho... end rant on the use of the word "legend."  lol

As for what I would want to see... I want to see what YOU come up with as YOU are the only one doing the work.  Very generous of you to offer but I'm in the same mindset as Raph.  Plus...

"You can please some of the folks, some of the time.  You cannot please all of them, all of the time." 

Words to live by.  Keep up the great work!

Edited by Sauce
  • Thanks 2

@SauceI fully agree with the names I did not mention. Wasn't a slight or not mentioning, just couldn't think of the names while typing. They did offer me the ability to create the updates that I have. 

Since, this is a community of gamers and die hards, I just wanted to include their input for future roms. Even, if they don't contribute, their words of encouragement and positivity can help motivate and guide others to continue creating updates and revisions.

Much appreciated support and to the guys I forgot @slapshot67 @clockwise @chaos @Evan and @halifax.  Thank you for all the break throughs and enhancements.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

@SauceI fully agree with the names I did not mention. Wasn't a slight or not mentioning, just couldn't think of the names while typing. They did offer me the ability to create the updates that I have. 

Since, this is a community of gamers and die hards, I just wanted to include their input for future roms. Even, if they don't contribute, their words of encouragement and positivity can help motivate and guide others to continue creating updates and revisions.

Much appreciated support and to the guys I forgot @slapshot67 @clockwise @chaos @Evan and @halifax.  Thank you for all the break throughs and enhancements.

Believe me, I know that your intentions are good.  But, again, if you use the word, you are still missing many names (even after just adding some more).  If you picked me, and I have never contributed to your ROMs, on the basis that I have posted some that are popular, than you also need to include @skip, @naples39 and @CoachMac who were having popular roms before and since I joined.  You see what I mean?
I get the sentiment.  It was just the wrong choice of word.  My recommendation would be, next time, solicate the community vs certain individuals as that's your target audience.

Again, I look forward to what you come up with your rom(s).  Up to you want to solicate everyone's feedback.  I won't have any but, I will root you on as you continue to provide your work. 

Keep up the good work!

Edited by Sauce
  • Haha 1