NHL94 2021 ROM by The Sauce

Hi All!

I just posted V4 of this rom (in the OP).  I updated the ratings for a good chunk of players and added a few new ones here and there.  I also updated the team ratings to reflect how the season is going so far. 

Like before, injured players rumored or expected to return are in the active lineups (for line changes) with the exception of Jonathan Toews.  I had him in the active lineups and NLC lineup, in previous versions.  However, in the latest version, he's just in the latter.  His mysterious ailment and lack of skating/working out has many guessing if he will actually return this season.  As the team is being mum about it, we'll al have to keep guessing.  If he does, I'll update the rom accordingly.  In the meantime, feel free to include him or exclude him if and when you play the latest version.

My next rom post will be a trade deadline edition.

If anyone catching as mistakes, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! So, just like in past years, I am posting my NHL94 2021 edition ROMs (various updates throughout the season).   About the ROM: *32 teams.  Seattle Kraken are included.  The team co

Hi Everyone! So, recently, I made some notable changes to my "NHL 2021 "Way too Early" ROM.  In particular, I wanted to see how close (for my own taste) I could get the player ratings distribution

Hi All! I just posted V3 of this rom (in the OP).  I updated the ratings for a good chunk of players and finally got around to updating the team ratings, as well, to reflect how the season is going

Posted Images

@Sauce - You are a beautiful, beautiful man.  And no doubt, a warm and considerate lover.

I have been really enjoying the versions of this ROM up to now and find it a damn sight more balanced than NHL Rewind (which, in fairness, is a blast in its own right).  That said, if I find that you have reduced A. Mattthews' shooting rating because he's had a dry spell of late (save for the fluke on Saturday night), so help me God...!

Edited by LaTormenta
Typo
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, LaTormenta said:

@Sauce - You are a beautiful, beautiful man.  And no doubt, a warm and considerate lover.

I have been really enjoying the versions of this ROM up to now and find it a damn sight more balanced than NHL Rewind (which, in fairness, is a blast in its own right).  That said, if I find that you have reduced A. Mattthews' shooting rating because he's had a dry spell of late (save the fluke on Saturday night), so help me God...!

LOL!  Thanks!

Unless his dry spell goes another month or so, his shooting rating should stay in tact for a while.

• Like 1
On 3/29/2021 at 4:20 AM, LaTormenta said:

I have been really enjoying the versions of this ROM up to now and find it a damn sight more balanced than NHL Rewind (which, in fairness, is a blast in its own right).  That said, if I find that you have reduced A. Mattthews' shooting rating because he's had a dry spell of late (save for the fluke on Saturday night), so help me God...!

@LaTormenta So you bring up Matthew's slump, after I post this updated version, and he scores a goal.  If he scores another tomorrow night... bow down to the power of the ROM.  LOL

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sauce said:

@LaTormenta So you bring up Matthew's slump, after I post this updated version, and he scores a goal.  If he scores another tomorrow night... bow down to the power of the ROM.  LOL

If you could sort out our GODDAMN POWERPLAY while you're at it, it'd be appreciated!

AM.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

My trade deadline rom has been updated, since yesterday, but I am holding off posting it until all new jersey numbers have been confirmed.  Approximately half have been, so far, as I write this post.  My hope is to have this updated version posted by tonight/tomorrow.  Thank you for your patience and for all of your (previous) downloads/kind words.

Cheers!

-Sauce

Posted (edited)

Hi!  v5 (the Trade Deadline Edition) of this ROM has now been posted in the OP.

Only 2 or 3 players didn't, officially, have their new numbers announced post-trade.  So, to not hold this up, I went with numbers they have worn, at some point (Pros, Juniors, AHL, College, etc.), that are not in current use or retired.  If they end up being incorrect, I will update them when I do the final post of the ROM ("Playoffs Edition").

So, what's new with this version?

*Trades as of 4/12/21
*Added some rookies
*Updated player and team ratings
*Changed a couple of NLC players/headshots

NOTE: Injured players, not officially ruled out for the season or returning, are still in the active lines.  Those ruled out could be in the NLC scenario.

If anyone notices any mistakes, please let me know.

Cheers!

Edited by Sauce
  • Love 1