NHL'94 Forums

KHL 2020

Jkline3

7 hours ago, seamor said:

How's the mission to make every league in the world playable in NHL 94 going? :)

Amazing as always.

I've crossed the Atlantic and leagues are getting smaller. Winter is coming and I've got nowhere to go. I may make it further than I originally thought...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jkline3 said:

I've crossed the Atlantic and leagues are getting smaller. Winter is coming and I've got nowhere to go. I may make it further than I originally thought...

The amount of detail you squeeze in blows me away every time. And now that all the ROMs are made, you could do it every year with just a few roster and player card changes!

10 hours ago, mitch13 said:

Oh my god!!! Thank you @Jkline3!!!!! 

I should do the swiss league now, as some interesting players like Thornton are there, but I've got to motivate myself first... 

Somebody did an awesome Swiss League a few years ago. Really professional job and well worth the play.

13 hours ago, blondearrow said:

Somebody did an awesome Swiss League a few years ago. Really professional job and well worth the play.

Well, @Jkline3 and I made this swiss rom you are surely talking about. I'm working on a update now.

Great work as always, @Jkline3.

If anyone is interested, here is a cover that I have made for the ROM.  I know that Kaprizov is now a Wild player, but I liked the shot and I figured that he would be a good fit, seeing as CSKA Moscow won the Kontinental Cup last season and there was no Gagarin Cup for obvious reasons (my NHL covers generally feature the Stanley Cup winners from the previous year).

That said, if anyone has a better suggestion for a photo and has a high resolution version of it, let me know and I will redo it.

NHL 94 - KHL - 2020s Covers - 2020-21 Edition) (Cover).png

Edited by LaTormenta
Updating KHL and KHLPTU logos
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, LaTormenta said:

Great work as always, @Jkline3.

If anyone is interested, here is a cover that I have made for the ROM.  I know that Kaprizov is now a Wild player, but I liked the shot and I figured that he would be a good fit, seeing as CSKA Moscow won the Kontinental Cup last season and there was no Gagarin Cup for obvious reasons (my NHL covers generally feature the Stanley Cup winners from the previous year).

That said, if anyone has a better suggestion for a photo and has a high resolution version of it, let me know and I will redo it.

NHL 94 - KHL - 2020s Covers - 2020-21 Edition) (Cover).png

Love it!

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Jkline3 said:

Love it!

Ta!*  I cannot help myself.  I'm a slave to my Mega Drive Mini (Retroarch) selection screen!

I know that they're easy enough to do but give me a shout if you want any more doing.  It's the least that I can do, given they take 10 minutes against your X hours for the ROMs.

*"Thanks" in NW England (Manchester).

Edited by LaTormenta
Clarifying a weird English word.

• 3 months later...

Sorry, would like to get to that someday but each ROM takes several weeks just to research and assign ratings and I'm extremely busy with on-ice hockey now that many COVID restrictions are being eased.

Definitely planning more Soviet/Russian ROMs in the future.

• 10 months later...