NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 Heroes Online Qualifier Tournament - Gens

More details and signup to be found here: https://tinyurl.com/nhl94heroes

This is a paid online tournament that awards free entry to our next live event to the winner, along with 50% of the collected fees, the other 50% will go to the prize pool of our next annual live event.

Signups are limited, and the draft will be taking place no later than the first weekend in December.

5 Minute periods

Penalties are on, no offsides

Weight bug is standard, not corrected

More details to come, so please get signed up today!

Current signups(15) :

Leif Erikson

Slapshot Sean

Corbettkb

Angryjay93

Chris O

DanTML7

TecmoDPS

niuhuskie224(Scott S)

Schmidt34

Redarmy261

Votaw

Hokkeefan

Slapshot420

INDIO

SOH

We are hoping to start this with 16 players.  Perhaps we can get some love from some other online vets.

Edited by Edge of '94 Midwest

I'm happy to report we're over halfway to our initial goal of 16 players.

@Scribe99 @kingraph @Mike Gartner @CoachMac @jer_33 @smozoma just tagging you guys as you've been involved in our live events before.  Thanks for your attention and interest.

Just a quick update, I've been battling a cold(no not Rona), and have catching up from month end things at work.  I should have a list of Heroes and draft positions, along with how the teams will be modified for this, hopefully by the weekend.  There are still spots open.

• 4 weeks later...

unknown.png

Here is a quick snapshot at the start of the bracket.  I'll be posting links to stream videos of the series games that are interesting.  This is a single elimination bracket, with each stage being a best 2/3 series.

Here is a link to the only competitive group play series we had footage for, between myself and @DPShttps://fb.watch/2LyTWdHJ7s/  

The remainder of the games we will broadcast will be for the playoffs.  Thank you and we hope you'll enjoy them, as much as we did making them!

image.png