NHL'94 Forums

Hoser hockey on steam

Hello, just bought the game from steam,  it still needs work on the shooting visits but it is a nice effort worth supporting for the few decent pc games out there.  It's like a refurbished improved version of NES hockey and it is mostly shinney hockey.  Good times to be had and support the developer.  Just my two cents kids!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/801400/Hoser_Hockey/

• Like 1

image.png

Online or in the living room, this looks to be a fun game.  With it being on sale I think I will pick it up and give it a try.  

Also, not sure if you ever tried it, but Zealot Hockey on Starcraft 2 arcade is a fun quirky hockey experience.

pretty much reminds me of nes hockey, blades of steel, and super blood hockey. I have seen it on steam a couple of times, seems fun for the couch and online gamer all together for simple pick up and play hockey.  

Edited by bushhockeyfan

• 2 weeks later...

I did pick the game up.  I'm not in love with it.  Not because it's somehow bad, but it doesn't feel like it adds any sort of unique gameplay experience.  Given the option of playing a game with a friend, I'd rather play NHL94, Ice Hockey, or Blades of Steel.

On 12/21/2020 at 12:51 PM, Edge of '94 Midwest said:

I did pick the game up.  I'm not in love with it.  Not because it's somehow bad, but it doesn't feel like it adds any sort of unique gameplay experience.  Given the option of playing a game with a friend, I'd rather play NHL94, Ice Hockey, or Blades of Steel.

I hear ya. I bought it and checked it out and had more fun setting up teams/jerseys then I really did playing the actual game.

• Like 2