NHL'94 Forums

NBA Live 98' Enthusiasts!!!

Exciting news to share with you all NBA Live '21 has arrived for Opening Night.

The game has the following features are new and improved and what to expect moving forward.

What to expect moving forward:

• Annual Roster updates, plus updated rosters +Ratings monthly based on 2K21 rating system. 
  • Logo changes - To be updated shortly
  • Court colors and logo changes. - To be updated shortly

Please provide any feedback for what you would like to see or want.

NBA Live '21.png

NBA Live '21.bin

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

Thanks to @Tabs3121 for the Raptors update. In addition, these will be done throughout the season until all teams courts/logos/jerseys are completed. As well as the updated roster ratings.

NBA Live '21 (98) (1.1).bin 2 MB · 1 download

You Rock!

This is fantastic!  Thank you so much! However, I can't seem to get into a game with the Pelicans.  Even though you have 10 players on their roster, I get an error message that says "Custom teams must have nine or more players in their roster for the team to be used in a game."  Any idea how to get around this?

16 hours ago, brianski71 said:

This is fantastic!  Thank you so much! However, I can't seem to get into a game with the Pelicans.  Even though you have 10 players on their roster, I get an error message that says "Custom teams must have nine or more players in their roster for the team to be used in a game."  Any idea how to get around this?

You have to re select the whole roster after you select the pelicans ,to advance to the game.

You should change the pelicans to the eastern team so you don’t have to select a custom roster.

my mistake, that won’t work, certain players are linked to the all star teams.

Edited by slapshot67

• 1 year later...
On 12/23/2020 at 1:53 PM, UltraMagnus said:

Thanks to @Tabs3121 for the Raptors update. In addition, these will be done throughout the season until all teams courts/logos/jerseys are completed. As well as the updated roster ratings.

NBA Live '21 (98) (1.1).bin 2 MB · 234 downloads

@Fastlane

this one

• Like 1