NHL'94 Forums

UltraMagnus

IMG_20210818_085154.pngIMG_20210817_155501.pngHere's my team evaluation if you want to take a look. I made the rankings based on last year stats from different sources with parody matching the original game from 2000 +zoinkity's Houston values. Open to feedback and you can easily modify these when released. Individual player luck values not yet evaluated. No idea what the luck values mean to this game. Anyone know?

Lineman rating is based off previous year sacks allowed, but many teams have new lineman for the upcoming season.

These are team numbers and not individual player values. Passing and Rushing rankings are based off previous year passing and rushing yard per team. I don't see a compelling case for an increase, but feel free to elaborate. Maybe the individual player luck attribute can take into account an increase. It's a pretty simple change in the Roster Manager if you want to customize this.

11 hours ago, nhl4534 said:

IMG_20210818_085154.pngIMG_20210817_155501.pngHere's my team evaluation if you want to take a look. I made the rankings based on last year stats from different sources with parody matching the original game from 2000 +zoinkity's Houston values. Open to feedback and you can easily modify these when released. Individual player luck values not yet evaluated. No idea what the luck values mean to this game. Anyone know?

Lineman rating is based off previous year sacks allowed, but many teams have new lineman for the upcoming season.

They all seem to be exact to me for the ratings. The luck values are on when a specific play is used and how it is impacted based on the opposition.

Thats cool how its based off of the 2020 team stats. All I really want is the browns to stay as they were in your last version... not for them to go down in stats. they had so many injuries last season and its true the defense was poor... but now guys are healthy and they added in free agency-- there defense will be much better, so going off of last season's browns is not this seasons browns. Also for Passing.. Odell is back after injury. You can't tell me Odell beckham and jarvis landry are apart of a 2 star passing offense. 3 star passing is fair... Browns made it to the final 4 AFC teams.

Also I would give the ravens more of an offense. at least one star passing :)

Honestly I like grading generously for all the teams. It sucks when I play with a friend and their team has poor stats and they blame it on that. I would have 2 stars as the lowest stat for any team-- and all teams that finished over 500... 3 stars as there worst stat for any category. 

I don't know how to chance stats or i would gladly help. I have a mac, do I have to have a PC to customize?

Hello,

Just found this project. Very cool! I'll play it more extensively when I get time. First thoughts are it obviously has somethings that are missing/need a little bit of tweeking, but that will come in time. One thing I notice is Logo updates. Lol I love 2000 NFL Logos as much as the next guy but I'd like to see them with a fresh coat of paint. Also some voice clips need to be filled, which will be difficult, unless some of you out there have good announcer impersonations. I think the 32 Team ROM overall looks super nice and I cannot wait for the next round of updates!

Thank you. Stay safe

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Not sure if this is going to be updated for 2023 but I am new to the modding game and am working on one as we speak. About half done with the roster, Making some jersey changes and updating the city matchup screen to reflect changes. Should be out by next week!223-DAE50-D7-E8-4-D95-B104-2-CD528-C2089

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, djsteveo627 said:

Not sure if this is going to be updated for 2023 but I am new to the modding game and am working on one as we speak. About half done with the roster, Making some jersey changes and updating the city matchup screen to reflect changes. Should be out by next week!223-DAE50-D7-E8-4-D95-B104-2-CD528-C2089

Join us on discord we have a few guys working together on it.  

https://discord.gg/GFs5azKA

1 hour ago, djsteveo627 said:

We have 3 guys working on it including myself. If you want join us on DISCORD where we can share ideas and material. We are doing the jerseys, ednzones, rosters, helmets, etc.

21 hours ago, djsteveo627 said:

No ps1 version?