NHL'94 Forums

Stats Extractor - Now with Original ROM Support!

malachku

i have addded support for the original NHL94 ROM to my stats extractor. It can be found here

It also has support for Macks 2005-06 Playoff Edition ROM and I will be adding support for Swos & Mahavishnu's 2007 ROM soon.

Feedback is always welcome.

HAHA, I did a quick demo game between MTL and LA with the frame skip at 9 just to see how it turned out. Man, there's stats for every player, shooting %, scoring summary, the whole works, this is sick! The layout is pro too.

Awsome work Malachku!

hey what's up with that league? do you need peeps?

what happened to the forums on the OSHL site? the link doesn't work anymore. i was trying to find more information.

the OSHL is just a simulated league. i thought it would be interesting to see how a full season played out in NHL94. I play a few games here and there, but thats about it. if someone wanted to start a league based on my template, i would gladly help out with the database/programming stuff.

Hey,

I would encourage someone to start a small league using the nhl94 (2007 version) updated ROM. I have nhl94online.com, and nhl94online.net points to .com. If a couple guys wanted to start a league with the updated ROM, I would be more than happy to give them access to a folder and have the league reside under nhl94online.net.

I know a couple guys who have thrown around the idea of having this league. Contact me if you're thinking about doing something.

-Evan

Thanks for this utility. I've thought about starting up a smaller NHL '94 league in the past actually. I'd love to play a short season on the original game.

If someone does end up creating a league I might be able to get two other people interested. Anyway, I'll be checking back to see if anything does come about.

• 1 month later...

Hey malachku. Great work on the site. Really slick stuff.

I was wondering, if there was a way to keep cummulative stat totals. I imagine it's possible to work some magic with the excel files, but I am no excel guru.

I tried an upload but it will only track one game. Is there a way to keep personal stats for all exhibition games that a user plays?

Hey malachku. Great work on the site. Really slick stuff.

I was wondering, if there was a way to keep cummulative stat totals. I imagine it's possible to work some magic with the excel files, but I am no excel guru.

I tried an upload but it will only track one game. Is there a way to keep personal stats for all exhibition games that a user plays?

for sure its possible. over at the 2on2 league, we're using this system, with all the games accumulating into a mysql database.

2on2 League

on a personal stats level, it would require a little more tweaking, but it would be possible.

There's no chance that you'll enable snes support, right? It seems that it's quite enough work to just get it compatible with different gens versions.. B) Hats off either way! Great work, that OSHL page is just amazing! B)

• 2 months later...

hey malachku sent you a couple of pm's but maybe someone else can answer this question...do i have to be using the actual october 13 rom for the boxscore generator to work...have the latest update and when i score with gaborik, derek boogaard gets the stats...anyone know

thanks fellas

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...