NHL'94 Forums

Is there a "secret"/glitch fake shot, or am I crazy?

Every once in a while when I'm playing, I will unintentionally start to take a shot but I can seemingly cancel it out by pressing the B (pass) button quickly, and I'll get a sound like a piece of paper being ripped quickly (hard to describe).  Has anyone else experienced that?

Yes!  I totally know what you're talking about.  I'm not sure if it's a glitch because there's an actual sound effect associated with the whiffed shot (unless that sound is associated with another action?) Doesn't happen often though.  It'd be interesting to test your theory. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

its in 93 too... its just a glitch that happens sometime... i think its when you get checked as your trying to shoot

maybe they wanted to add a fake shot someday and never finished it?

• 2 months later...

I know the sound and situation the original poster is talking about. I've experienced it and am not sure how to reproduce.

This is a different type of "fake shot" but repeatable. You can actually take a weak shot aiming down and away and catch it.

walk_the_dog_forehand_deke.gif

• Wow 1

that looks like you lost the puck as your shooting & turning

hold down C then spaz on the d pad to try and lose the puck

Edited by 77

• 1 month later...