NHL'94 Forums

Attn: Mack(Off Topic of NHL 94)

mymy

I don't have the CD for the game Fox Sports NHL Champioship 2000 so I downloaded you WAZ patch and the updated ice logos and scoreboards. All I need is the NHLCk2.exe file. Could you email it to me? Please

If I don't have enough files to run the game could you email those files that you think you don't have? If you do I will try to help you edit the game.

Thank You

mymy@kinex.net

You still need the CD. The patch only changes some gameplay elements. It does not run the game or allow you to run the game with no cd so sending you the exe will do nothing. I'll gladly transfer the entire game (300 mb) to you if you catch me on AIM sometime but that is all I will do to get someone the game. Ebay has them all the time. I've tried replyig to your emails but they always bounce back. Please no more discussion here as this is not the right forum.

Actually maybe Evan could drop a little sub forum for 'other hockey games' I for one would appreciate it.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

I have just gotten my Internet server back and now I can work AIM. If you want to sent me the the NHL Championship 2000 game there. I will be online every night at 10:00 p.m. If I get this game, I wll stop talking about it.

Thank You

mymy@kinex.net

Dude - my aim is gr8mackhockey. I will not meet you anywhere. I have no idea what chatroom # whatever is nor do I care. If you see me online great - if not wait longer. Ebay has this game for like 3 bucks and I am av ery busy and tired guy so please stop telling me what to do and where to be. I'll try my best to help you out.

You don't have to disrespect me. Don't you ever watch court shows, that have people that buy stuff off Ebay and they never get the stuff they pay for and they have to sue the person. I look up your member info and it says info on gr8mackhockey is now avaible. I be at AIM at 10:00 everynight and it says your screenname is not avaliable. Well, the only newest hockey I will be playing this holiday is NHL2K6 that I bought two weeks ago.

• 1 month later...