NHL'94 Forums

6 Canadiens Stanley cup winning teams on the pond

I got the puck

Hi there again, here is another update of Seamor's great pond rom.  Updated it to 3 on 3 action, rosters, splash screens and even the score ticker updated.  This time, 6 Canadiens Teams who won the Stanley cup face each other.  '56, '65, '71, '77, '86 and '93.   All the greats are here.  As goaltenders, I replaced in '71 Ken Dryden for Rogie Vachon.  I wanted to have a different goaler for each team.  However, this dream was cut short as  I didn't have the courage to change Patrick Roy for Steve Penney in '86.  I guess it is a smart move anyway.  All teams are on an even table.  However a player's ratings is as good as how much points you accumulated in the season with a few personal exceptions I did.  If you don't agree with the ratings, I kindly invite you to fix it to your taste with NOSE - an easy, fun tool to use. 

I grew up with the Canadiens so I might sound a little inclined to do many of them.  I will post another Canadiens themed rom soon but I do, as you know, have interests in other roms with different themes or concepts.  Hope you like this one.  Habs champions teams going at it.  If you love the habs, it will be fun, If you don't, It's still Hockey and hey, the rom here is free!!! Enjoy it!!

Canadiens SCW OTP.bin