NHL'94 Forums

UltraMagnus

Triple Play Gold '21.jpg.png

To all TRIPLE PLAY enthusiasts!!!

I've fixed the is issue of the dreaded TODD's TEAM or GHETTO CITY, or not being able to play a season from the start or Unable to create, release and players. 

Look no further, we can now all enjoy the "Your Out", the crouch scratching and the great game play.

What's New

• 2021 rosters (effective as April 2nd (FanGraphs Baseball | Baseball Statistics and Analysis)
  • Team Names updated (Washington is under the name D.C.)
  • Player Stats will be updated in the next update.
  • There is no expanded teams (No Arizona DiamondBacks, and Tampa Bay Rays)
  • No updated jersey # or skin color. I haven't found where they are. Currently working through the stats feature for each player. 

Follow these steps and you'll be on your way to the Fall Classic.

• Download RetroArch (Google Play, Apple Store, or Online (https://retroarch.com/?page=platforms)
  • Load CORE ==> Sega MS/MD/CD (Gensis Plus GX)
  • Load Content ==> Find the path for the game.
  • Start the Game. It should go through the process of Initializing the memory.

Let me know if anything else you would like to see in this rom.

Enjoy!!!

Triple Play Gold '21.bin

Edited by UltraMagnus
Update Rom information plus box art.
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Anytime. Need to due some changes still. But need to get some other roms completed as well. Im in the process of completing a NCAA version of World Series Baseball and almost done with the NFL Primetime rom (Super excited about this one)

• Love 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/31/2023 at 10:34 AM, ProstatePunch said:

@UltraMagnus Bumping this, can you give me those hex values?  I assume you have a spreadsheet or something?

The Players are located at 3DB70E. They are in order based on the teams in the divisions.  Starting with the AL East, Central, West, than NL East, Central West. You are limited to the players name length in the HxD editor between the . before each player. The player stats are in that same order above the player names. The blue block is the player information. First block starts at first player in the player NAME list at 3DB70E. His breakdown starts at 3D0D87. 

image.png

The player Ill use to show the player statistics how they can be updated will be the player right below him

image.png

image.png

The 2nd ROW at 02 2A is the AB (02 is 256+256, 2 times = 512 +the 2A which is 42 + 512 = 554). That is D.J Stewart's AB of 554. The order of the stats isn't in order.

There will always be a 00 between each stat. Here is the remaining values in reference to the HxD above the screen shot of the stats. The batting % are calculated based on these items below.

6D = 109 - is SINGLES

25 = 37 - is DOUBLES

08 = 8 - is TRIPLES

1C = 28 - is HomeRuns

36 = 54 - is WALKS

04 = 

00 = 

4F = 79 - is Strikeouts

60 = 96 - is RUNS

63 = 99 - is RBI

00 = 0 - is Stole Bases

05 = 5 - is Caught Stealing

F4 = 244 - is Pop Outs

80 = 128 - is Attempts

13 = 19 - is Errors

Best to find a Pitcher to see the stats properly.

00 00 -- ERA

00 00 -- IP

00 00 -- K

00 00 -- W

00 00 -- L

00 00 -- S

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Question, I tried to play the Triple Play 21 gold, the game will load, but crash as you try to proceed. Does this only work on RetroArch as stated above? Also, this is the screenshot I got before I try to proceed and the game crashes. Triple Play Gold '21000.tga

Edited by MattP271983

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, MattP271983 said:

This forum SUCKS!!! No one answers a damn thing. MORONS!!!!!

Not sure which way emulator your using. I've used some emulators that it works with as well. It's major issue is the battery that caused most of the errors. The biggest work around was retro arch. Might be an issue I have to look into. Sorry I've haven't been able to respond recently. Been swamped with work. 

19 hours ago, MattP271983 said:

This forum SUCKS!!! No one answers a damn thing. MORONS!!!!!

Come on, that's unnecessary.

Plus it's an NHL'94 forum and you're asking questions about other games.

And also I answered your other question the same day you posted it, so you were 50/50 on answers.

On 3/18/2024 at 11:28 PM, smozoma said:

Come on, that's unnecessary.

Plus it's an NHL'94 forum and you're asking questions about other games.

And also I answered your other question the same day you posted it, so you were 50/50 on answers.

I understand that this is an NHL '94 forum, but the thread is titled "Triple Play Baseball 21".