NHL'94 Forums

2nd player (my bud) can't select his team RETROARCH

Hey all,

My bud can join as player 2 on NHL94 RetroArch, but when it comes a time for him to move his "star" to his team, his controller does not allow. 

When he plays by himself, he can use his controller fine, but when i host netplay and he joins as player 2, his controller doesn't seem to work. 

Strange eh? Any tips? 

Eddie

On 4/14/2021 at 3:49 PM, FreshLegsHockey said:

Hey all,

My bud can join as player 2 on NHL94 RetroArch, but when it comes a time for him to move his "star" to his team, his controller does not allow. 

When he plays by himself, he can use his controller fine, but when i host netplay and he joins as player 2, his controller doesn't seem to work. 

Strange eh? Any tips? 

Eddie

He needs to save his controller inputs in Settings-Input-Port 1 Binds. Without a game loaded, set the controller input buttons, then when done, select Save Autoconfig.

I would also double check your own controller inputs to be sure that you haven't set Port 2 binds. That can create a conflict sometimes when player 2 joins you in netplay.

This is what Port 2 Binds should look like - follow the path Chaos listed above to Port 2 Binds:

image.png

Edited by Scribe99