NHL'94 Forums

New Sega Record

Wilsonfest

I score a lot right off the faceoff. Win it, and wing or center goes right down and scores a quick one. Usually it's 8 seconds but once in a while it's 7. For a while I've been checking the scoring summary to see if i could break 7, but I assumed it was impossible.

Today I scored in 6 w/ Bondra (99 speed). It was glorious.

I've got a screen shot.

I score a lot right off the faceoff. Win it, and wing or center goes right down and scores a quick one. Usually it's 8 seconds but once in a while it's 7. For a while I've been checking the scoring summary to see if i could break 7, but I assumed it was impossible.

Today I scored in 6 w/ Bondra (99 speed). It was glorious.

I've got a screen shot.

In college we once scored in 4 seconds off of an accidental "pass shot" right off of the faceoff. No verification though.

Yea man, I've had 6 seconds a few times. I might've had 5, but I'm not sure, I don't really keep track of it. I'd like to hear of someone who has gotten 5 to verify it.

Just check foward right of the faceoff, and either slap it home, or deke.

Pass shot would be quickest though.

I think the pass shot off the faceoff can be done in 3 seconds, but like most of us.. we would have to verify it in a game.

BSDaemon, we're talking about starting the game when everyone is at center ice.

Guest BSDaemon
I think the pass shot off the faceoff can be done in 3 seconds, but like most of us.. we would have to verify it in a game.

BSDaemon, we're talking about starting the game when everyone is at center ice.

ah. that makes it much tougher.

Guest rockyrmjc22

Someone score on me once in 4 sec. The goal went over the goalie's head and in. It was the 1st period. I guess he wanted to check me and that was the shoot button.

Here's a 4-second goal I recorded, which is the fastest I've heard of actually happening. There's an extra pass in this clip; theoretically, I could imagine a 3-second goal without that pass, but I've never seen or heard of one in reality.