NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 Rewind on Nintendo Switch

Cambridge94

Hey Everyone,

I am trying to use Twitter to convince EA Sports to port NHL94 Rewind to the Nintendo Switch as a stand alone game.

Follow me on Twitter if you would like to help with my social media campaign.

I am @ChrisHL94 on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/ChrisHL94

Thanks for your help.

Chris

EA has pretty much given up on Nintendo in case you didn't notice.  You go to EA's "library" page for the Switch and they list eleven games: four are the awful FIFA games they ported from two generations ago, and two are remakes of older games (Burnout and Need For Speed).  Kind of ridiculous considering how well the Switch has sold but they know where they make their money and they want to exploit that.

13 hours ago, The Dopefish said:

EA has pretty much given up on Nintendo in case you didn't notice.  You go to EA's "library" page for the Switch and they list eleven games: four are the awful FIFA games they ported from two generations ago, and two are remakes of older games (Burnout and Need For Speed).  Kind of ridiculous considering how well the Switch has sold but they know where they make their money and they want to exploit that.

Kind of the unfortunate self-fulfilling prophecy wrapped in a feedback loop that one eh.

EA wigs: Nintendo fans only spend their money on first party games anyway, so why should we bother putting any effort into porting our games?"
Nintendo fans: EA doesn't bother putting any effort into porting their games anyway, so I should spend my money on this first party game."

• Like 1

On 6/2/2021 at 5:07 PM, Cambridge94 said:

Would people be interested in playing a league on the Switch if it the game was available? How much would you pay for it?

There isn't even online play on the Xbox/PS versions (unless you use shareplay (screensharing) on PS)