The Best Way to Play NHL 94: on the Nintendo DS!


Recommended Posts

I'll add to this thread: if anyone here has a 3DS, I have a few pre-made .cias I can send over for your homebrewing pleasure.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That looks awesome. 

3 hours ago, seamor said:

I'll add to this thread: if anyone here has a 3DS, I have a few pre-made .cias I can send over for your homebrewing pleasure.

May I have one please?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, seamor said:

I'll add to this thread: if anyone here has a 3DS, I have a few pre-made .cias I can send over for your homebrewing pleasure.

I'd imagine homebrewing a 3DS is different than the DSi?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boston Boy said:

I'd imagine homebrewing a 3DS is different than the DSi?

It's a bit different, but still worth while for the expansive library!

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, seamor said:

I'll add to this thread: if anyone here has a 3DS, I have a few pre-made .cias I can send over for your homebrewing pleasure.

If you’re willing to post here I can share this thread on social media. I get questions like one a lot. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, halifax said:

If you’re willing to post here I can share this thread on social media. I get questions like one a lot. 

Added it to a unique thread for organizational purposes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.