NHL'94 Forums

NFL Primetime 2021-22

UltraMagnus

NFL Primetime 2021-22cover.png

NFL Primetime is coming back...

With updated rosters effective as June 28, 2021 and depth charts adjusted as well via (2021 NFL Depth Charts and Rosters | Ourlads.com)

• Baltimore Ravens and Tennessee Titans are in the game as well, but as extras (no players, except in FA)
  • Money Players are all added and player stats have been updated to reflect the 2020-21 season.

Playing the game, you will have to download and copy the .srm file into your Genesis folder as it will have the depth charts adjusted.

Big Thanks to @kdubmods for his box art.

And to @jrollingfor his soundtrack. This really hits the Primetime feeling

Let me know if there is anything you would like to be updated.

Primetime v1.srm Primetime v1.bin

Edited by UltraMagnus
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLryftroY7gg9nRjx5cAlPmWDvsOLtM4b9

Here is the Soundtrack Link. Enjoy it. Post you'lls thoughts and enjoy some hard hitting football with retro 16 bit soundtrack of real songs meant for the game. Tell me what you think? @UltraMagnus

• Love 1

I like it but having problem getting the depth chart srm to load in my emulator. Wii sega genesis gx.Does this game need it's on folder with srm?

I haven't had time to get stuck in, but I've had a quick nose around and it looks awesome. Great stuff again :)

37 minutes ago, meat said:

I like it but having problem getting the depth chart srm to load in my emulator. Wii sega genesis gx.Does this game need it's on folder with srm?

If it doesn't go in the same folder as the ROM, there should be a folder somewhere where 'battery saves' are stored. If you have other games with battery saves stored in the same core/emulator folders check which file extension they use. If they all use .sav change it and it should still work – it has for me in OpenEmu. 

Edited by EagleXIII
  • Love 1

On 6/29/2021 at 6:21 PM, jrolling said:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLryftroY7gg9nRjx5cAlPmWDvsOLtM4b9

Here is the Soundtrack Link. Enjoy it. Post you'lls thoughts and enjoy some hard hitting football with retro 16 bit soundtrack of real songs meant for the game. Tell me what you think? @UltraMagnus

I'll add this to the post so people can see.

Just out of curiosity... I’ve noticed the Ravens and Titans never make the 30 team cut of any roster update for any 80/90s NFL game. I’m not saying there’s better teams to swap out, just wondered if there any particular reason it always is these two teams? :)

1 hour ago, EagleXIII said:

Just out of curiosity... I’ve noticed the Ravens and Titans never make the 30 team cut of any roster update for any 80/90s NFL game. I’m not saying there’s better teams to swap out, just wondered if there any particular reason it always is these two teams? :)

They can be added. Just kept the standard teams for this version since it was the first run. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, UltraMagnus said:

How did you find the roster and game play?

I enjoy it, gonna take me some time to get back used to this game pass mechanic. The one thing I had trouble with was catching the ball

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, smoke072 said:

I enjoy it, gonna take me some time to get back used to this game pass mechanic. The one thing I had trouble with was catching the ball

Yeah. I think it has to do with user control to some degree. I think "C" was Juno to catch.

1 hour ago, Gili said:

Anyone know where to place the srm file in openemu for mac ?

There’s a ‘Battery Saves’ folder within the openemu folder. Change the extension to .sav, remove any existing save file in that folder for this game (should only happen if you started the game up first).

IIRC the Open Emu folder isn’t easy to find. Best I can remember is to right click ‘Show game in finder’ on a game in open emu and backtrack from there.