S1: Uncle Seth 

S2: angryjay93

B League Champs: 

S1: sonoffett87

S2: hokkeefan2

C League Champs: 

S2: INDIO

CDL Season 3

This league will start up soon. I will give a week starting today (7/9/21) for S2 players from A and B Leagues to let me know if they are returning. Once the week is done (or I've heard from everyone), there may be some open spots ( currently, I see 1 in A, and 1 in B, with everyone returning). Open spots in A will be filled by previous A league caliber players (ones who have won A league in Classic or in previous draft leagues). Open spots in B will more than likely be filled by C league players from S2 (with one spot currently open in B, it would go to @SlapshotSean,  as he finished 3rd in the standings).

Note, the only thing holding up the draft will be A and B signups. Once this is figured out, I will announce the start of the draft (along with the draft order). @kingraph and I will do a draft show again. You will get a 1 week heads up on the start date. The plan is to host the draft near the end of the month.

C league signups will be open up to the day of the A/B League Draft, and are open to anyone.

Relegation and Promotion

The criteria is still the same, though there are some changes. Last season we had 14 teams in A, and 10 in B. In an effort to even out the leagues again, we will be going with 12 and 12. Therefore, I will not be relegating B league players this season. 2 players from A will be moving down (worst reg season record, not counting the fill-ins), and 2 players from C will be moving up to A.

As of right now:

Moving down to B - @Tickenest (.404 win PCT) and @CamKneely2 (.413 win PCT, lost in head-to-head with @Mitch Kramer

Moving up to A - @hokkeefan (B Champ) and @danTML7 (.667 win PCT)

Moving up to B - @INDIO (C Champ) and @niuhuskie224 (next best reg. season record - .750 win PCT)

Again, this could change, depending on who is returning, signing up, etc. There could be more movement.

Sign-ups

C League is more of like a "farm" league, where coaches will choose (via a Team Selection Draft) one of the drafted A/B teams to play a season with, continued with a playoff. The C Champ and the team with the best reg. season record will be promoted to B league the following season, and allowed to partake in the A/B draft.

C League is open to any player whose setup has been CONFIRMED to work (they will have a role assigned to them in Discord). Sign-up deadline will be the day of the A/B League Draft, and cannot exceed 24 teams (currently if everyone returns from C, there will be 10 coaches).

Draft News

Once A/B returnees all report, and I fill out the remaining spots, I will post the draft order. The draft order will use the previous season's record as a base. The A champ will pick last in the list, the B champ will pick 18th, and the 2nd promoted player from B will pick 15th. The 2 teams from A that were relegated will pick 16th and 17th. The rest of the selections will go by winning pct and playoff performance from CDL 2, regardless of A or B league. 

I thought the live draft worked really well. Please give us some feedback. We went over 2 hours last time, and I believe we ended with the 3rd round, or close to it. The picks came in pretty quickly, I don't think we really waited on anyone (I think Raph and I actually slowed it down a bit so we could give some overview on the pick). I'd like to get more guys involved this year, maybe some analysis on the stream from top players. I think 2 hours was a lot for just the 2 of us, so maybe we can push it longer with others chiming in. I think getting the first 3 or 4 rounds on stream would be good. If you cant make it or need to step out, leave a pick list or a phone number and I'll text you, if deadline passes, you get best available, depending on position of need.

League Info

The ROM will not change from S2:

- 5 min periods, 10 min OT, 1 min Penalties

- Quicker control and longer range of Goalie

- Goalie stat boosts (+1 to agl, +1 to each Stk/Glv attribute, excluding Roy and Belfour)

- 0 Team Bonuses and PP/PK bonus

- Warm/Cool Bonus (very slight hot/cold, attributes in the Edit Lines screen will be accurate)

- Small Home Team Bonus in the Playoff ROM (+1), to make home ice a little more meaningful. From what I remember, this didn't make that much of a difference record wise, but I like the idea. No negative bonus to the Away team.

Let me know if you are returning or not, by posting below, or DM me in Discord. If I don't hear from you, I will assume you are not returning.

Current List of Players:

A: (Winner: angryjay93, runner-up: kingraph)

1 - Angryjay93 - .808 - CONFIRMED

2 - Kingraph - .769 - CONFIRMED

3 - Uncle Seth - 0.750 (lost in semis) - CONFIRMED

4 - Scribe99 - .500 (lost in 1st) -  CONFIRMED

5 - sonoffett87 - 0.500 (lost in semis) - CONFIRMED

6 - sebe82 - .500 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

7 - corbettkb - .442 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

8 - Schmidt - .431 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

9 - Hokkeefan2 - CONFIRMED

10 - Chris O - .413 - CONFIRMED

11 - dantml7 - CONFIRMED

12 - IcestormNHL94 - CONFIRMED

B: (Winner: hokkeefan2, runner-up: kazelegend)

1 - Tickenest - CONFIRMED

2 - SOH - CONFIRMED

3 - Mr. T - .600 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

4 - kazelegend - .500 - CONFIRMED

5 - Thrillhouse - .500 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

6 - chaos - .472 (lost in semis) - CONFIRMED

7 - LeifErikson - .389 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

8 - szpakman - .333 (lost in 1st) -  CONFIRMED

9 - TecmoJon - .250 - CONFIRMED

10 -  INDIO - CONFIRMED

11 -  niuhuskie224 - CONFIRMED

3 - Slapshot - .663 (up from C) - CONFIRMED

C:  (Winner: INDIO, runner-up: niuhuskie224)

1 - whalersmightwin - .596 (lost in semis) - CONFIRMED

2 - Joe H - .558 (lost in 1st)

3 - kidswasted - .558 (lost in semis) - CONFIRMED

4 - Jcariello - .500 (lost in 1st) - CONFIRMED

5 - Boehm23 - .481

6 - Raidercanuck - .481 (lost in 1st) - OUT

7 - dancollins81 - .462

8 - Triple A - .327

9 - Heinz57 - .269 - CONFIRMED

10 - DPS - CONFIRMED

11 - UltraMagnus - CONFIRMED

12 - Dinkleberg - CONFIRMED