Goons: Legends of the Hockeyverse

Pond Hockey Simulator '84

Ice League Hockey: 

Tape to Tape: 

Pc hockey league:

Canvas Hockey:

Spacy Hockey:

VNHL 2022

Got any other current indie Hockey games in the making to add to this thread? share them here in this showcase.

Edited by bushhockeyfan

15 hours ago, I got the puck said:

hey there is another one coming...check PC Hockey league here!!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1684580/PC_Hockey_League/

I am looking to get all those hockey games you mentioned....thanks for posting this man!!

Added to the thread, Thank you for mentioning this game. indiegame hockey seems to booming recently.

• 2 months later...

hey there, just thought I would add an already existing indie that is not that bad and lately is on special on steam.  Go check it out...not the perfect game but graphics are cool, you can do custom ices, 2-on-2 and 1-on-1 hockey and customization galore.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351400/Canvas_Hockey/

• Thanks 1

On 9/13/2021 at 7:25 PM, I got the puck said:

hey there, just thought I would add an already existing indie that is not that bad and lately is on special on steam.  Go check it out...not the perfect game but graphics are cool, you can do custom ices, 2-on-2 and 1-on-1 hockey and customization galore.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351400/Canvas_Hockey/

Thank you, even though canvas hockey, is not a game that's in development this year, as its already came out last year, but with the game constantly getting updates. I will add it the thread showcase never the less. its a pretty interesting hockey game.

Spacy Hockey added, thought the development went dead in 2020, the game spacy hockey (formally known as space hockey) re-emerged this year in September 18th with a new website and screenshots and is aiming for a stream release. keep an eye out on that space.

Edited by bushhockeyfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ice league Hockey is out on the app stores, free to download, try for yourself, its fun but don't expect it to play like super blood hockey. 

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/det iOS: testflight.apple.com/join/IDKlMSa6

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/20/2021 at 1:15 PM, I got the puck said:

got another game...VNHL 22....if you have nothing good to say about a game don't say anything.  Unfortunately, it applies here.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1206000/VNHL_2022/

I have came across this game couple of times on steam, looks rough around the edges and there is no gameplay video, but I am sure it will most likely improve.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, bushhockeyfan said:

I have came across this game couple of times on steam, looks rough around the edges and there is no gameplay video, but I am sure it will most likely improve.

Thanks.

I hope sincerely that it will improve...it needs it bad...I found it hard to criticize a hockey game and the effort to do one but ...I bought and tried and it really really needs improvement sadly

• Like 1

• 1 month later...