NHL'94 Forums

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

hokkeefan

Same as the94kid! :)

I'm interested to know how many Canadian players are in the leagues vs how many American players............ and there are a few people (Fenty, Stalakosa off the top of my head) that are from Europe as well.

• 1 year later...
Well one of us is about to be wrong eh? Good luck with no Danny Alfredson and Fischer

Ya, honestly I don't think Ottawa stands much of a chance of winning the series. Although I think it will be a lot closer than most people think.

Guest Wags13
Ya, honestly I don't think Ottawa stands much of a chance of winning the series. Although I think it will be a lot closer than most people think.

LOL they don't stand much of a chance yet you say Ottawa is the future home of the Stanley Cup champs.. what in 2010?

LOL they don't stand much of a chance yet you say Ottawa is the future home of the Stanley Cup champs.. what in 2010?

They have no chance. No Krusty, no Fisher (the only player on the team who shows any kind of heart), no goalie, and the 3rd worst record in the NHL since the all star break. Ottawa had a team good enough to win last year... but the west was just too powerful. They wont get that kind of chance again until they AT LEAST get a better goalie. That's ALWAYS been Ottawas downfall, right from the beginning. Hasek was the only one they had with any chance of leading them to a cup. Emery was only "good" last year because of volchenkov. He doesn't have to make saves if the shots get blocked...

I'm a Leafs fan, and I will cheer for my team whether they're 1st or 30th, but at least I can realize when my team stinks... but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop cheering for them and celebrate when they DO win. I don't like Ottawa, but it's not so much the players I don't like (except for Emery, Krusty and Spezza... and Spezza its only because he always has that "yeah we know we're amazing" smirk on his face when they win a game... I didnt see it much this year though...), it's more the fans. Montreal fans can acknowledge a good game, Ottawa fans just want bragging rights.

I say Penguins in the East (Pens and Habs will go to game 7 OT) vs Sharks in the West (I don't like the Sharks, but I think they'll be playing in the finals.)

I was just trying to put on a brave face. I know we're screwed. But this is the playoffs and anything can happen, so I'm trying to convince myself it will at least be a close series. But I'll admit that it probably won't!

As for IPV6Freely's generalizations about sens fans and such, I don't even know where to start, so I won't.

I say Penguins in the East (Pens and Habs will go to game 7 OT) vs Sharks in the West (I don't like the Sharks, but I think they'll be playing in the finals.)

haha wow... I just watched the playoff predictions on TSN... and all four hosts said san jose over pittsburgh in the finals.

Maggies picks looked pretty good, no real upsets were picked, except for philly over washington.