NHL'94 Forums

Snes B Philly

shaggrock

That was confusing man.

Allow me to help.

what A joke.

"I believe you will find this story bitterly amusing."

Philly is a big jerk. he rugs a win to death.

"I am not very pleased with the gentleman who coaches the Philadelphia Flyers in SNES B League. If you lose a competition to this person, he does not tend to be very sportsmanlike."

Watch out for Philly! Not for his play because he plays liek the phillys but for her jerk atitude for beating you.

"Be careful when you play the Philadelphia Flyers! Not necessarily because the coach of the team is particularly skilled - in fact, I believe he emulates the real-life Philadelphia Phillies, a professional baseball team noted for its failures. Instead, I believe you should be aware of a general lack of sportsmanship should you fail in your match. Also, I suspect but cannot confirm that the coach may be a woman."

Philly must go! ok

"For these reasons, I would prefer it if the Philadelphia franchise was not a participant in the NHL '94 League. Do you find that agreeable?"

Guest BSDaemon
he emulates the real-life Philadelphia Phillies, a professional baseball team noted for its failures

Who remembers the 93 World Series? B):);)

Also, I suspect but cannot confirm that the coach may be a woman."

:)