NHL'94 Forums

SNWHA tournaments

halifax

Instead of running another league, I thought I'd try something different. I'm hoping to have this as a one night tournament concept on a weekly basis. Perhaps eventually thursday nights when @smozoma is streaming so he could use this as a back up plan if he has nothing else to stream.

How will the format work?

1. A minimum of 4 players to start a tournament with a maximum of 7.

2. Players will draft a team, starting with the Nick Sanza division teams only, and the lowest seed drafting first. Lowest seed to be determined initially by lowest online league win percentage. Team ratings available here for reference - > https://snwha.webs.com/teamratings.htm

3. Players will play the round robin and a modified bracket elimination format as scheduled here -> https://bit.ly/2VqoxEP

4. The winner of the tournament will move on the Avco Cup tournament.

5. The remaining players and one new player will draft teams from the andy Brown Division and play another tournament with the same format. The draft will be the lowest finisher from the previous tournament drafting first and so on down the list. The new player will draft last.

6. After the Division tournaments, the  4 champions will play for the Avoc Cup in 3 game round robin with a modified bracket format, using the teams they used to win their respective divisional tournaments. The winner on this will be the Avco Cup champion!

Rom-> SNWHA-2021.smc 

Game settings

5 minutes periods

LIne CHANGES ON

Penalties OFF