NHL'94 Forums

Looking for games

Chicksdignoteeth

i just joined a week ago and what i did was look up people on the contact list and find their aim screen names. after that i just started messaging people, most of the time the guys are really good at responding to requests to play games. you really have to be proactive about it and get yourself out there, the more aggressive you are about it the more people will notice you. my screen name is angryjay93 and i play the GENS version, if you play the same version id be cool with playing a game or two with you some time in the future.

i just joined a week ago and what i did was look up people on the contact list and find their aim screen names. after that i just started messaging people, most of the time the guys are really good at responding to requests to play games. you really have to be proactive about it and get yourself out there, the more aggressive you are about it the more people will notice you. my screen name is angryjay93 and i play the GENS version, if you play the same version id be cool with playing a game or two with you some time in the future.

Thank You