NHL'94 Forums

The world's best 6-7 players come from finland !

Guest ahola

Hello everybody. Me and my friends have no some time to look what happens here in this web-site. It is a great job from admin or evan or whatever the f**k that guys name is. Anyway. I have the balls to claim on the basis on what we have read here, and after seeing the stats and overall conversation,that the absolutely best (sega genesis) players come helsinki, finland. I would bet a thousands of buck's that here isn't anyone who would beat someone from our friends in the best of seven playoffs.

So keep up the good work with this game, we all are looking forward to give a good lesson to anyone who dears to reply to this message. :rolleyes:

Hey Finland boys,

This is the admin. Just letting you know to take it easy on the bad languange and please don't insult others. That's all we ask around here. Enjoy this place but don't go too far.

Thank you!

-Evan

You are absolutely right Admin. We are sorry if we have insolted some other players as well, honestly. Probably we just are so exited about these pages that it is hard for us to calm down. . Anyway once again to all you guys, have fun with the game and please don't take it personnally,

! ( this months game amount with me and tebiah is soon 350) :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

So, now that we soon can have controllers to our computer and get toplay online, it is very interesting to see how many here do want to play against us.. :lol:

Everybody who want to test their skills against the highest possible opponent, please reply to this message so that we can arrange the game.

PS. We only play against them who have been replying to our messages: addinsorb , red, kgman, clockwise, stevens(if you want), swoosh, fisher, fleurys hip check....bring it on.

ps.clokwise, you have very nice goals in that you tube link. Are those your goals? We, are impressed of some of them,. I guess you know how to play. What is your favouirite team? Do you think you could score those kind of goals against us..?

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to play against some of the guys from Finland. I do hear they are some of the stongest players around. I'm always up for a good challenge with a worthy opponent. It would definitely let me know where I need improvement in my game. Does anyone know the server that's best to play those guys from the other side of the pond?

Ahola, I'm Ericanthony76 on AIM if you ever want to get an exhilbition sometime.

Dear Finland Guys,

My two brothers and several friends would dominate you. if you want us to prove it, simply buy us all plane tickets to Finland and give us money for hotel rooms and food. he he he...

Dear chicken brothers and their little eggs,

It is hard to understand sentence like that one. Are u saying that u would travel all the way here just to see your ass getting beaten..? We will give u soap and water so that u can wash your mouths after the tournament..

We will give u soap and water so that u can wash your mouths after the tournament..

"...and if you got shut out you might as well be drinking mineral water in Ohio"

Ahola, you're killing me... I couldn't agree more with Addison. I was drinking something when I read your last comment and ended up spitting half of it onto my screen.

Where do you come up with some of that stuff?.... hilarious.