NHL'94 Forums

thekid lookin for...

the94kid

BS, you know what league and console the94kid plays on. Everybody does. It's posts like that that have to stop if this place is going to be cleaned up the way Evan, Schwartz, and the majority of posters want it to be.

As for you Biffy, anytime you want to play "Queerbec", you know where to find him. :rolleyes:

Guest BSDaemon
BS, you know what league and console the94kid plays on. Everybody does. It's posts like that that have to stop if this place is going to be cleaned up the way Evan, Schwartz, and the majority of posters want it to be.

As for you Biffy, anytime you want to play "Queerbec", you know where to find him. :rolleyes:

No, I have no idea what league and console he plays on. If I did, I wouldn't have asked.

No, I have no idea what league and console he plays on. If I did, I wouldn't have asked.

I don't play SNES but I think I can help you. 94kid is a SNES A leaguer. Generally speaking, if you don't recognize the coach and he's not asking to play Chicago, it would probably be efficient to just ignore the post.

Guest BSDaemon
I don't play SNES but I think I can help you. 94kid is a SNES A leaguer. Generally speaking, if you don't recognize the coach and he's not asking to play Chicago, it would probably be efficient to just ignore the post.

Just trying to help others out by keeping the forum nice and tidy :rolleyes: The format set up by Evan for this section was made for a reason ;)

Just trying to help others out by keeping the forum nice and tidy :) The format set up by Evan for this section was made for a reason :)

c'mon now bs....it's the kid ;), perhaps i should have posted it but...meh u know im not playing u anyway sir adn your team is not mentioned..but for the sake of those that want to post for whatever reason i will include next time which league im in

pfffft...doenst' know who the kid is B)

Well God knows you're on this site enough, so you would think you would. Especially since he's one of the more prominent SNES figures...... plays a lot of games, posts quite a bit on the forums, and is a league contender.

You were in the same league as him last year. You played games against him. You know who he is. You're just playing dumb to try and justify your original nitpicky post.

Guest BSDaemon
Well God knows you're on this site enough, so you would think you would. Especially since he's one of the more prominent SNES figures...... plays a lot of games, posts quite a bit on the forums, and is a league contender.

You were in the same league as him last year. You played games against him. You know who he is. You're just playing dumb to try and justify your original nitpicky post.

First, stop trying to cause trouble, I won't fall for it.

Second, no, I didn't know who he was.

Third, there was no nitpicky post, as I stated earlier, I'm simply trying to help keep the forum organized. Whether I know who he is or not, some people may not. Thats why the format for the topics in this section were created a certain way.

And finally, he's already said he will make sure to include those details next time he posts - so there's no problem anymore, it's already been solved.

im not playing u anyway sir adn your team is not mentioned

I didn't say you were sir. Me asking what league and console you play on wasn't necessarily for me, it was because it got left out of the topic. So I just wanted to make sure it was in the thread SOMEWHERE to avoid confusion. No worries!

Guest BSDaemon
This certainly kept the forum nice and tidy.

Not my fault somebody got all pissy about nothing.

BSDaemon

On your "third" point............... please enlighten me as to who asked you to help keep the forums nice and tidy.

Nobody asked me to, I did it out of pure generousity and kindness!