NHL'94 Forums

SNES A- Who wants to play me TONIGHT?

The Deer

Seems as though randomly going on AIM/MSN to try and find a game isn't working........... only guys I can ever find are guys I've already played my games against (the Fentys and Rudys of the world). Happening upon half of the guys in this league by chance on AIM is like winning the lottery.

Also seems as though making posts in the "Schedule a Game" forum asking for specific guys to schedule a game for me doesn't work; nobody has responded all season, guess these guys don't use the forums.

So I'll just issue a general challenge to anyone in the SNES A League who I still have remaining games against: Who wants to play tonight? It's been almost two weeks since I've logged a league game (have played two against Blazer in the meantime but he has yet to log them, which is quite frustrating) and I want to get things going again.

I'll be at a junior hockey game in the early evening but should be home at around 9:00 EST. Anyone who wants to play me from then on, respond away here.

Seems as though randomly going on AIM/MSN to try and find a game isn't working........... only guys I can ever find are guys I've already played my games against (the Fentys and Rudys of the world). Happening upon half of the guys in this league by chance on AIM is like winning the lottery.

Also seems as though making posts in the "Schedule a Game" forum asking for specific guys to schedule a game for me doesn't work; nobody has responded all season, guess these guys don't use the forums.

So I'll just issue a general challenge to anyone in the SNES A League who I still have remaining games against: Who wants to play tonight? It's been almost two weeks since I've logged a league game (have played two against Blazer in the meantime but he has yet to log them, which is quite frustrating) and I want to get things going again.

I'll be at a junior hockey game in the early evening but should be home at around 9:00 EST. Anyone who wants to play me from then on, respond away here.

Deer! Rudy wants some :)

Guest BSDaemon

Hell, if you're just looking for exhibition, I'm all over it. I usually play 3-4 games vs Fenty every single day... I could use some variety. And I hear you're the king of dekes, so I could learn a thing or two...

Actually I'm looking for league games.

Having said that, if I yet again can't find any league games despite this blatant shout-out for one, sure BS Daemon/Rudy I'm up for playing either of you in a couple of exhibitions.

Guest BSDaemon

I think you're just going to be disappointed by this post. If league players never bother coming online to play their games, I doubt they bother coming on the forum. Which is sad... very very sad. :)