NHL'94 Forums

Nose 1.2b question

SSiG

I'm fiddling around with the 30-team hack (copied the version of the ROM so that I could make my own ratings), and I noticed that the overall team ratings stay very low. Is that normal for the overall team ratings not to change, or is there a way I can change that myself?

BTW, great job on the editor :)

EDIT: I just thought of it. This could be moved to the Editing the Game part of the forum, since we're dealing with my editing of an NHL 94 rom. Sorry that I didn't think about it sooner :)

• 3 weeks later...
I'm fiddling around with the 30-team hack (copied the version of the ROM so that I could make my own ratings), and I noticed that the overall team ratings stay very low. Is that normal for the overall team ratings not to change, or is there a way I can change that myself?

BTW, great job on the editor :rolleyes:

EDIT: I just thought of it. This could be moved to the Editing the Game part of the forum, since we're dealing with my editing of an NHL 94 rom. Sorry that I didn't think about it sooner :P

effiectly just answered this last post of mine.

NOSE does not automatically (or even manually allow you to) change to overall team ratings. in the 30 team rom hack, I pretty sure its the bytes that exists just before all the team data exists. can find the exact offset if you are struggling to find it.