NHL'94 Forums

SnesA ..replacement coaches?

the94kid

I'd like to use some of the higher ranking B guys to fill the A openings but I don't want to pull those guys away from the records they have building all season long :(. I'm going to do my best to use people form the waiting list and then use existing players if we still need more. Taht sound ok?

I'd like to use some of the higher ranking B guys to fill the A openings but I don't want to pull those guys away from the records they have building all season long :(. I'm going to do my best to use people form the waiting list and then use existing players if we still need more. Taht sound ok?

yeah sounds good i just think they should be given the option to join the big dance lol, if i was a b guy i would much rather test my skills with the big dogs, but i do understand about there seasons...just seems better to bring up someone who is active and skiller rather then someone on a waiting list who is unknown and might be just as bad as the old gm.....i just thought that was the purpose of the b div to have like a farm system and bring up the coaches when they were ready

Maybe a couple of B League coaches would be willing to both continue playing with their B League team and take over a struggling A League team? Kind of like addisonbr did on the GENS side.

Guest BSDaemon

I'd be up for that... seeing as I have the most GP in the B league right now... I'm likely done for the season until the playoffs. Not to mention I was in the A league last season (with that wonderfully crappy record!!)