NHL'94 Forums

Important News: What is going on with Dallas Stars in Snes B? Who is the manager?

Guest rockyrmjc22

Guest rockyrmjc22

Ok, I justs played a game with Dallas Stars Coach: frekeazoid. Of course, I blew a 3-0 lead but still won.

I figure he had his password because I was looking at San Jose games he played. That was not him.

So i am asking myself,what happened or is going on with shaggrocks .AIM Screen Name: twitchob (former i guess) manager of

Dallas Stars Snes B. Why was he out? He justs played games. These games are the correct date because of a reply by

xtreme340 Today, 05:50 PM Theres a new Dallas team? I just played 4 games against the original Dallas yesterday

3-3 TIE (OT) Dallas vs San Jose 15 1:33pm - 10/28

4-3 DAL Dallas vs San Jose 33 1:33pm - 10/28

7-2 DAL San Jose vs Dallas 34 6:36pm - 10/27

6-3 DAL San Jose vs Dallas 04 6:34pm - 10/27

Can someone explain?

Guest BSDaemon
Ok, I justs played a game with Dallas Stars Coach: frekeazoid. Of course, I blew a 3-0 lead but still won.

I figure he had his password because I was looking at San Jose games he played. That was not him.

So i am asking myself,what happened or is going on with shaggrocks .AIM Screen Name: twitchob (former i guess) manager of

Dallas Stars Snes B. Why was he out? He justs played games. These games are the correct date because of a reply by

xtreme340 Today, 05:50 PM Theres a new Dallas team? I just played 4 games against the original Dallas yesterday

Can someone explain?

I dunno, I played all my games against twitchob, and he's online all the time...

Can someone explain?

hopefully i wasnt given wrong team or maybe that would be a good thing since i lost 3 of 4

Hmm it seems like our guy shaggrock/dallas has become active again and I had put him on the to-be-replaced list because he did not respond to my mass email. I'll try to get into contact with him, but for now he is still the official SNES B - Dallas Stars coach and has the AIM of twitchob. I'm going to sort this out for tomorrow and I apologize for the inconveniences but freke hold tight for now and we will confirm your team then.

Freak will get a team regardless but i just need to figure out if thats supposed to be Dallas, or even possibly the Sabers. No worries though we'll iron everything otu tomorrow :(

alrighty man sounds good to me I will be ready and waiting

UH? I told Evan I dont want to be in this league no more! I come back and find out that someone has MY TEAM?

No no, this is not how a league is run. You can have the new manager. I don't want to have any part in this league.

How come Philly does not have a new manager but no its me. Please take my name out. I hope in the Spring you will learn how

you run a league. I have work. I have a tight schedule.

Guest BSDaemon
UH? I told Evan I dont want to be in this league no more! I come back and find out that someone has MY TEAM?

No no, this is not how a league is run. You can have the new manager. I don't want to have any part in this league.

How come Philly does not have a new manager but no its me. Please take my name out. I hope in the Spring you will learn how

you run a league. I have work. I have a tight schedule.

It's simple. We really don't care how busy you are... if you have no intention of playing 40 games, don't bother signing up.