NHL'94 Forums

NHL Faceoff 97, NHL 98, NHL Championship 2000

Hi!

OG PlayStation is my favorite console and these 3 games are my hockey choices for it. Has anybody tried to hack any of them for bug fixing or update rosters? Even a save file with playoff rosters would be awesome...

Edited by Deckard

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got some help from the devs to get some support for the PS1 EA NHL titles from 98 onward. However, if you want to actually use it to its full potential, you'd have to shill out $10, which is a really great price for something so intuitive. Don't expect to use it for editing the databases, however; I tried getting them to add something that can convert the .dbf files to .xml, but the best they could do is extract some files from them that may not be that in-depth.

As for NHL Championship 2000, the .p3d and .dat files in the PC version are supported by Game Extractor, which were files I had always wanted to mess around with.

On 5/16/2022 at 11:39 PM, Jlsegafan2001 said:

I got some help from the devs to get some support for the PS1 EA NHL titles from 98 onward. However, if you want to actually use it to its full potential, you'd have to shill out $10, which is a really great price for something so intuitive. Don't expect to use it for editing the databases, however; I tried getting them to add something that can convert the .dbf files to .xml, but the best they could do is extract some files from them that may not be that in-depth.

As for NHL Championship 2000, the .p3d and .dat files in the PC version are supported by Game Extractor, which were files I had always wanted to mess around with.

I didn't now that Championship 2000 got a PC version