NHL'94 Forums

Just found the site Can't wait to join!

ThePimpImp

A friend of mine just found this today and gave me the link. Both of us have signed up and are waiting for next season (or if replacements are needed this one) but if anybody wants to play a game or maybe even get a tourney going let me know. Right now my aim name is ThePimpImp11 because i lost my pass to my old account and apparently i was using an email i no longer have with it so i had to create a new one.

Anwyas this place looks great and can't wait to get in on it.

haha welcome man and it gives me almost tears to meet another lover of the game. Are you an SNES or GENS guy? If nintendo is your console of choice I will def add you to my AIM to play out some exhibitions whenever you are interested.

AIM:schwartz124.

It's good to have you out and hopefully see you around some time :)

haha welcome man and it gives me almost tears to meet another lover of the game. Are you an SNES or GENS guy? If nintendo is your console of choice I will def add you to my AIM to play out some exhibitions whenever you are interested.

AIM:schwartz124.

It's good to have you out and hopefully see you around some time B)

I am the aforementioned friend who provided the link. :(

We are both SNES guys. :(

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know I got your registrations. We probably won't need you since the season is almost over, but I'll use that info to add you into the online players list (basically adding you to the databse) and then hopefully we'll see you in the next league.

-Evan

SNES 2 GENS 0 :(

I only kid! Even though GENS nhl94 is sort of like the disfigured child the parents hide in the closet, I still have love for it B). Both of you will be added to the waiting list and I think there's a good possibility of having a place for you next season!

Definately SNES all the way. Another friend of ours misplaced his copy recently and bought another. Of course he found the first one but you can never have too many. Definately pumped for next season (although note the aim name change for myself to ThePimpImp11) and for some exhibition. I'm still interested in setting up some kind of tournament for people on waitlists or people who end up out of the playoffs etc. I'm ready to start running goalies.

Run my goalie and you'll have to deal with a Mr. Twist................... Tony Twist. :(

Actually my goalie is Ron Hextall- you'll have to deal with him as it is!!

I hope we can get into next season as it appears there is a need for passionate players and we definitely fit that category. We both consider NHL 94 to still be the most fun hockey game ever made and religiously break it out a few times every year, as well as at the beginning of every NHL playoffs where we play through the real life brackets from the current NHL season in NHL 94 to predict who will win the cup. :(

Probably not the best way to predict things but we still have tons of fun!

Guest BSDaemon
Actually my goalie is Ron Hextall- you'll have to deal with him as it is!!

Well that's fine... since I play as Toronto... and you know what happens when Potvin and Hextall mix it up B) Hextall soup! :(

Played a few exhibition games tonight, first one was a blow out (due to being 4-0 down after the first mainly), second one was closer but ended up being a 4 goal spread because of lack of d while trying to tie it up. I don't remember toronto passing so badly, but it kept bouncing off them alot, been playing too many all star games and games with buffalo lately.

ANybody else want exhibition or maybe even start up a mini tourney my aim is ThePimpImp11