NHL'94 Forums

Modest Suggestion

naples39

There seems to be a bit of confusion about who plays what version (Genesis of SNES). Would it be possible to add a "Preferred Version" note on profiles that would show like the "favorite way to score" info? Seems simple and logical enough. You could even add current participation info (such as GENS A) as well if it didn't make things too crowded over there.

There seems to be a bit of confusion about who plays what version (Genesis of SNES). Would it be possible to add a "Preferred Version" note on profiles that would show like the "favorite way to score" info? Seems simple and logical enough. You could even add current participation info (such as GENS A) as well if it didn't make things too crowded over there.

I think that's a very good idea. In the absence of a structural change to the profiles section, I've amended my own "Favorite Way to Score" info to include your suggestion.

Ok guys,

I've added that field, so if you want to modify that just go into your "My Controls" settings. You'll see it under Edit Profile Information.

-Evan

Ok guys,

I've added that field, so if you want to modify that just go into your "My Controls" settings. You'll see it under Edit Profile Information.

-Evan

Nice work. Glad to see someone liked the idea. :lol:

I think there is a mistake though as currently there are two options for "both gens leagues," and no option for "both snes leagues." Also it may be helpful to have Gens or SNES exhibition status for people who couldn't get into the league but want to play people on specific systems.

I think there is a mistake though as currently there are two options for "both gens leagues," and no option for "both snes leagues." Also it may be helpful to have Gens or SNES exhibition status for people who couldn't get into the league but want to play people on specific systems.

I agree with these (fix "Both SNES Leagues", add GENS and SNES Exhibition status). I also propose making "None at this time" the first listed option in the drop-down menu rather than the last. New users appear to be defaulting to whatever is listed first in the absence of understanding the options, so there are a lot more "GENS A" folks than you'd otherwise predict.