NHL'94 Forums

Small Chicago Based Tournament

Date: Sat April 16th

# of players signed up so far: 8 (growing)

Double Elimnation of 3 game series

NHL 94 SNES - Standard SNES Pads - Original SNES System and Game

Entry Fee 5 bucks

1st Place = Cash Prize (all the entry fees) + Choice of 1 of the following: Tshirt, Hat, New sealed Copy of NHL 94, 96 or Madden 93 for SNES

2nd Place = Choice of 1 of the following: Tshirt (Cubs Sox), Hat (Bears Blackhawks), New sealed Copy of NHL 94, 96 or Madden 93 for SNES

3rd Place = Choice of 1 of the following: Tshirt (Cubs Sox), Hat (Bears Blackhawks)

4th Place = Choice of 1 of the following: Hat (Bears Blackhawks)

If anyone near me wants in, just email me at chi_blackhawks_rule@yahoo.com

or PM me here. This is just a small tourney for fun.

Thanks

John

Date: Sat April 16th

# of players signed up so far: 8 (growing)

Double Elimnation of 3 game series

NHL 94 SNES - Standard SNES Pads - Original SNES System and Game

Entry Fee 5 bucks

1st Place =  Cash Prize (all the entry fees) + Choice of 1 of the following: Tshirt, Hat, New sealed Copy of NHL 94, 96 or Madden 93 for SNES

2nd Place = Choice of 1 of the following: Tshirt (Cubs Sox), Hat (Bears Blackhawks), New sealed Copy of NHL 94, 96 or Madden 93 for SNES

3rd Place = Choice of 1 of the following: Tshirt (Cubs Sox), Hat (Bears Blackhawks)

4th Place = Choice of 1 of the following: Hat (Bears Blackhawks)

If anyone near me wants in, just email me at chi_blackhawks_rule@yahoo.com

or PM me here. This is just a small tourney for fun.

Thanks

John

s**t I would be willing to drive from toronto to chicago to participate, but have never played it on SNES.. only genesis.... is it that different??

why would u drive all that way to get your ass Embarassed when u could get your come upiths here in your hometown I would honestly be suprised if u could ever take me in 7 game series with Roy back stopping my team ...........I actually believe there is no one in the WORLD that has mastered the game more than I have. As far as im concerned im the big fish and the Nhl 94 world is my pond.

why would u drive all that way to get your ass Embarassed when u could get your come upiths here in your hometown I would honestly be suprised if u could ever take me in 7 game series with Roy back stopping my team ...........I actually believe there is no one in the WORLD that has mastered the game more than I have. As far as im concerned im the big fish and the Nhl 94 world is my pond.

you make me laugh. At the very least, you'd keep me entertained while you were losing. I CAN"T believe you use montreal. Good god. I can't wait to whoop your ass, sweeping the series after my team takes game four in the montreal forum. seriously, we'll hook up, so long as you don't live in scarborough, i have a fear of getting shot.

or we could all go to chicago together.

you make me laugh.  At the very least, you'd keep me entertained while you were losing.  I CAN"T believe you use montreal.  Good god.  I can't wait to whoop your ass, sweeping the series after my team takes game four in the montreal forum.  seriously, we'll hook up, so long as you don't live in scarborough, i have a fear of getting shot.

or we could all go to chicago together.

or just create a Toronto tourney, as I know at least 10 guys who would be in.

• 2 weeks later...

You may absolutely post results here, I always like seeing other people's stats and leagues.

May the best team win!

-Evan

You may absolutely post results here, I always like seeing other people's stats and leagues.

May the best team win!

-Evan

yeah I'd like to see the results too. I just whooped my cuz - we had an NCAA type bracket where we each picked eight teams and went nuts. three of the top four seeds lost no less.

Wopap is an excellent player, but he only beat me by one goal each time except for one bad game I played. I'd love to be part of this Toronto tourney, but I would like to play the sega gensis version. The NES is total different playability. Thanks soccer1.

Let the games begin

Wopap is an excellent player, but he only beat me by one goal each time except for one bad game I played.  I'd love to be part of this Toronto tourney, but I would like to play the sega gensis version.  The NES is total different playability.  Thanks soccer1. 

Let the games begin

one goal each time my butt! Next time I'll unleash and not put forth the pity I had that night.

:D