NHL'94 Forums

KGMAN is gonna keep winning year after year after year

Guest cr0ssbar94

kgman has lost 4, and I'm hoping for everyone's sakes that addisonbr is put in GENS A in Spring, otherwise he'll run off with the West again - addisonbr is 35-3-0 in GENS B.

As embarrassing as it is to point this publicly - I *AM* in GENS A! And I get my arse kicked on an embarrassingly regular basis. I think I'm 8-19. I plan to dip each of my A League players in honey and drop them naked onto a giant mound of fire ants when the season is over.

In GENS B I have the same set of superheroes Naples39 does in GENS A, so it may not be the best reflection of my skills.

I CHANGED MY f**king STYLE 5 TIMES AND ITS NOT WORKING LOL!!!!!

Yeah I'm sure other teams can beat him...oh wait he's the defending champ and nobody actually HAS beaten him yet!!!!!

Actually I agree there are probably 3 or 4 guys who "might" beat KGMAN in a 7 game series. I'm NOT on that list!!!!

hey hey hey cmon now your kind of insulting alot of players in the a-side ...majority of players are very good .....anything can happen in the playoffs :unsure:

I'm not gonna lie. All this talking about KGMan being the best makes me wanna play him. Hell, I'll even go download the Gen version of 94 right now. And I'm not even doing good in SNES B. But nothing is impossible. Except me winning the league. That seems quite a stretch of a possibility.

• 7 years later...

The KG era was one of complete utopia after winning few championships u kinda lose that motivation to compete ....although i still believe in a actual classic tourney with no keyboards I think I would win!!

• 1 year later...

Wow - just ran across this doozy of a thread. Before my time, but some great quotes.

Read that first post, really drink it in....

The KG era was one of complete utopia after winning few championships u kinda lose that motivation to compete ....although i still believe in a actual classic tourney with no keyboards I think I would win!!

etched forever. #ko94kgman

Probably gonna be my last year in the league. Whats the point when we all know KGMAN is going to win it again? Its like rooting for the Kansas City Royals to win the World Series: Pointless because its over before it starts.

Love this quote.