NHL'94 Forums

Video recording revisited...

Setar

Schwartz had a great idea with the game recording/commentary, so maybe we could try getting that in for the GENS playoffs at least? SNES would be a lot harder to get in due to ZSNES direct connect, and I dunno if Zbattle would allow it - also, the way GENS is going the playoffs are going to be starting pretty damn soon. Maybe we could have some people who are interested record playoff games and do commentary? Of course, we might have to stagger schedules so we can get all the series in, and if we can't we should be able to for the second round at least.

I saw quite a few people interested in schwartz's topic, and a lot of people seemed to like it, so I'm just throwing it out there for the playoffs.

Edit: recording of mine - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7on4NE55gI

Well, with voice chat in MSN/AIM, as well as stuff like Ventrilo, getting a color commentary in isn't hard. If you're recording the Stereo Mix for sound then you would hear both guys, but there might be the problem of echo in the recording for Vent at least - for MSN and AIM it shouldn't be a problem.

Just watched your video Setar, comments about your continual use of the same offensive play and the quality of the audio and video aside, that was some really impressive commentary! Do you have experience?

I would really enjoy seeing more of these, especially if it was between two human players in the playoffs!

Just watched your video Setar, comments about your continual use of the same offensive play and the quality of the audio and video aside, that was some really impressive commentary! Do you have experience?

I would really enjoy seeing more of these, especially if it was between two human players in the playoffs!

I was playing the AI and I was using Ottawa, so I was using the only offensive play that really worked. The audio and video quality couldn't be good, I didn't want a superlarge file.

However, no, I don't really have commentary experience. I just pick up what I hear on TV.