NHL'94 Forums

Fighting in NHL 94?

Setar

Yes. It usually starts when I'm playing against my roommate and win in overtime by checking his goalie through the back of the net. I keep showing it on instant replay because it's seriously cracking me up, and I keep asking him if he wants to see it again. He sits there with his lips drawn in a fine line, refusing to look at me, patiently waiting for the end of game screen to come up so that he can look at the game stats which we are both addicted to. I replay the exact moment the puck crosses the goal as many times as I can really fast back and forth to really get the "room full of ambulances" effect going. Right about... now he finally shoves me off of my chair, which I knew was going to happen. Nevertheless, this is unacceptable, so I from my back I swing my controller like a medieval flail and hit him in the side. Of course, it is now on. It ends when we crash into the TV, which is owned by the third roommate. When he gets home, we inform him that the TV broke. We use the passive voice, because although we can tell that the TV is broken, it's not entirely clear who broke it. Or if a "person" even broke it at all. It was an old TV remember. Sometimes that just happens.

Yes. It usually starts when I'm playing against my roommate and win in overtime by checking his goalie through the back of the net. I keep showing it on instant replay because it's seriously cracking me up, and I keep asking him if he wants to see it again. He sits there with his lips drawn in a fine line, refusing to look at me, patiently waiting for the end of game screen to come up so that he can look at the game stats which we are both addicted to. I replay the exact moment the puck crosses the goal as many times as I can really fast back and forth to really get the "room full of ambulances" effect going. Right about... now he finally shoves me off of my chair, which I knew was going to happen. Nevertheless, this is unacceptable, so I from my back I swing my controller like a medieval flail and hit him in the side. Of course, it is now on. It ends when we crash into the TV, which is owned by the third roommate. When he gets home, we inform him that the TV broke. We use the passive voice, because although we can tell that the TV is broken, it's not entirely clear who broke it. Or if a "person" even broke it at all. It was an old TV remember. Sometimes that just happens.

lol....well documented