NHL'94 Forums

NEED SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER QUEBEC ON NHL94online.com

Evan

Hey guys,

Unfortunately, Jeff is having internet and health problems... so he needs someone to finish his games for the season. I don't know if he plans on returning for playoffs.

Aqualizard, you have the first shot for this position!!! Let us know ASAP if you can play the games. We can play a test game in the next few days.

-Evan

Hey,

If you are around sometime this evening (Thursday) that would be great. Where are you located again? If not this evening, then hopefully in the next couple days.. but chances are I won't be around much this weekend.

My MSN name is goldparalax @ hotmail.com

-Evan

I posted this message in a thread on the NHL Online forums:

Aqualizard or Blueapricot (same person) said he would take over, but i haven't seem him online yet to test a game.

Aqualizard or Blueapricot, can you post your msn name here as well so that maybe someone else can try testing a game with you from the league and posting the results here?

We need to know if you can be around enough to finish Quebec's games.

thanks,

-Evan

You can goto the boards here: http://gensports.proboards23.com/index.cgi?board=nhl94

I was buasy with work, but have been online every night now...

Evan, can we arrange a specific time to play?

Like Thursday Dec 15 at 9pm EST?

When I login to MSN none of the NHL players I have inb my Contact List seem to be available?!

- blueapricot416 (aqualizard)

Hey Aqualizard,

Jeff was able to continue playing with Quebec, but you can def get in the next season. Will def be fun. And we can play games whenever I'm around which isn't too often for the time being.

-Evan

Hey Aqualizard,

Jeff was able to continue playing with Quebec, but you can def get in the next season. Will def be fun. And we can play games whenever I'm around which isn't too often for the time being.

-Evan

Ok, no prob. Thanks, though

I have played online a few times and it wasn't too great. Very glitchy for me anyway.

Can't compete with the real system.

I'll try next season...

Aqualizard