NHL'94 Forums

SNES A - Chicago vs. Hartford

schwartz

haha yes that last post just crushed my soul :( . To be honest though the game really was a lot more back and forth than I showed and Mike completely earned that victory as I couldnt get much passing past his defence. I cut it with a few more of my "almosts" to make the end more uncertain :lol:

I cut it with a few more of my "almosts" to make the end more uncertain :)

nice work for sure...anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes highlights package is perfect for people to watch. And the 'almosts' is always a good way to mix it up instead of showing only goals.

first question: roughly how long does it take for you to put those together?

second question: do you edit the highlights for sportscentre as well? :D

thankyou for the posts guys and I'm going to try to make more of a habit to get game videos up.

Halifax: The game videos take about 30 min to cut together and upload to youtube, although I am still slow as ass and think I can get faster than that.

2. haha no i wish man, but I do have a friend whose done work for CBC and sportsdesk in selecting clips and highlights from different games. He's told me that he will do some commentary and I'm hoping maybe even cut some videos for us too :)

Deer: My feelings for you has grown past nhl94 love. I've packed my bags for N.S and will be in yer bed when you arrive home from work.

Much love.

schwartz

Hey that's awesome! (I'm the guy who was Chicago BTW, I feel like a celeb now)

I don't think Chelios appreciates your selection of highlights, man did I make him look bad! Going around taking wild runs at guys, getting way out of position. I might have to bench him after a performance like that.

I forgot about that post you hit at the end, 12 seconds left, holy crap! But in my defence to the poster above you'll see that I manually controlled Belfour to perfection, there wasn't any room for that baby to go in, the post is part of a goalies equipment damnit :P . I like how you got called with the penalty on it too. :lol:

I would like to point out the Larmer goal at 2:44 in the first. I like that one, nothing that D could've done B)

Great stuff!