NHL'94 Forums

What's the projected deadline looking like?

roccopan

Hey, I guess this is mostly for Evan and co, but just wondering what the projected date for this seasons deadline is looking like?

I know there was some delay last season before the playoffs, just wondering if there is any delay forseable (out of town, busy, etc).

I just personally hate to have long layovers without competative gaming, so just want to space my last few games accordingly.

Thanks

I haven't talked to Evan yet but as the regular season ends on November 4th and our database wizard Jacob is back in town, I can't see the brackets taking longer than a week to be put up. I warn you though this is only my best guess, and please don't beat me with sticks if Evan says something different :)

That is correct. We're hoping to have things setup pretty much right after this weekend's deadline. No long hangup expected this time.

We're going to try to do the FFs and DNPs this Sunday. Then soon after hopefully have playoff brackets setup so guys can start playing them.

Also, there's going to be deadlines for playoff series! This is important because last time it took way too long. So please contact your opponent and work out a time as soon as you know who you're playing.

Thanks guys!

-Evan

Just as a heads-up, it's gonna be tight for me to finish by the deadline. I only have 3 games left, all against St Louis, but I haven't seen him on in ages. Additionally, after tonight I'll be out of town until Sunday night.

Any leniency here? The top 3 seeds in the west probably won't be decided until the last game is played (Gens A).