NHL'94 Forums

• bushhockeyfan changed the title to Tape to Tape: demo on steam

I strongly recommend it as I have been a tester for it for many months.  The gameplay is real and fun, almost like nhl94, not perfect yet but I am guessing rightfully that they're going toward making a masterpiece.  Try the demo now! I am sure you will like it :)

Edited by I got the puck
  • Love 1
  • Like 2

Awesome.. Will definitely give it a look. Hopefully a deep editor with lots of customization options would be the cherry on top (ala Legend Bowl on Steam).. a lot of individuality in terms of different appearances/abilities options re players would also be da bomb.

• Like 1

#93 Doc Killmore got a hat trick in my second game! Absolutely see potential in this game. Any place to preferably post feedback? I for one lost track of the puck a lot of the time (while sittning rather close to a 40").. :wacko: I'd need some kind of suddle trail behind the puck or something and I feel like the puck could be almost twice the size (at least visually during gameplay - IE hitbox sized during replay).. 

Sure, I'm old, but aren't all of us on here? :lol:

Edited by Xstioph

Xstioph, for feedback go in their steam store page shown at the top, they have a link for their discord server where you can leave feedback directly to the developers.

... and to your question, yes me too I am bloody old but feel so young cause I play virtual hockey man!!!:D:D

Edited by I got the puck
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, bushhockeyfan said:

the Kickstarter went live.

Yeah. Came out flying, but seemed to stall a bit at 33%. But it's looking pretty good now that it's passed 50% :D go go go 

Edited by Xstioph

I usually pass on rogues aside from rare exceptions (Into The Breach being one), but this is a must try for me since I saw some marketing a few months back. Just finished the PC build, so now it's time to try this thing. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • bushhockeyfan changed the title to Tape to Tape: Early Access
  • 3 weeks later...
  • bushhockeyfan changed the title to Tape to Tape: out now on Steam