NHL'94 Forums

Pittsburgh (SNES A) is back on the rise

The Deer

After a very tough slump midway through his season that threatened to sink his record down to around the .500 mark (unacceptable for a player of such skill!), it looks as though the94kid is firing on all cylinders again. Yes, a lot of his games lately have been against opponents that are just starting out, but he's stringing a lot of wins together, scoring a ton of goals, and moving up the standings.

I'd write about more SNES A players and their progress but so few are playing their games.

Congrats however to the new guys on the scene that are playing their games.

After a very tough slump midway through his season that threatened to sink his record down to around the .500 mark (unacceptable for a player of such skill!), it looks as though the94kid is firing on all cylinders again. Yes, a lot of his games lately have been against opponents that are just starting out, but he's stringing a lot of wins together, scoring a ton of goals, and moving up the standings.

I'd write about more SNES A players and their progress but so few are playing their games.

Congrats however to the new guys on the scene that are playing their games.

Yep... definately on the rise, and all I had to do was tickle his balls a little bit!

rudy