NHL'94 Forums

Anyone want a piece of Toronto

CaperMattman

Hey guys in SNES B. If you need to play me. I have a day off tomorrow. (Friday November 3rd) And will be logged on most of the day, just leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. If you'd like to make it an even more accurate game/series you could email me at matthew_r_boyd@hotmail.com and send me a time you want to play.

C'mon guys in SNES B. Post availability. I especially want my games against Phillie, NY Rangers, Pittsburgh, and Detroit. I have at least three games against those teams. The only other games I need besides those four teams is one against both Vancouver and LA. And finishing off my series against Boston, only have two of those games left.

And a note to anyone that could possible help me with my setup, I can only connect to people, no one can connect to me. How do I fix this? I would like to be a more efficient player.

Itd be awesome to get your connection setup properly and add me to AIM:schwartz124 if we don't have eachother already, and we will make some nhl94 magic. I should be on for the next hour or so but then out for a night of adventure :D