NHL'94 Forums

SNES A- easily the deadest league

The Deer

It's always lagged behind the GENS A League, but now it's lagging behind both the Gens B league and........... gasp............ the SNES B League.

It's like 3/4 of the guys who made the SNES league work last spring just don't care anymore, or at the very least don't have time.

:D

Only one SNES League next time for sure, but I fear how many of the old and very good regulars we're going to lose. Will the calibre of the league be nearly the same as it once was?

Yea... Definitely 1 Snes league next time around, but I think that league will be filled with good dedicated players and should be tons of fun.

It is painful man but a good learning experience for us. What's most dissapointing for SNES A is taht the majority of no shows were all veterans from last year and knew how things would work. Although I'd hate to turn some guys away with a single league maybe that is the right way :D

I fear the prospect of competing with the top SNES A guys outside of exhibition, but I'm definitely into it. You can count on me playing 40+ games if my opponents make themselves available for them.

The only other idea i can think of is move to a more tournament based system or a more casual division for others who aren't getting all the games in in 2 months.

I also really think a cross platform tournament as i posted somewhere in the general area i think with GENS and SNES guys trying each others game and to find out the dominant players across game.

I'd be able to get all 40+ games in as well. My biggest issue with getting games now is that whenever I see someone on, no one answers me. Plus, I know I can keep up with at least three of the players in the 'A' league. I've played them before, and heck, I even beat one of them a couple times. And he was the spring season's runner up. :D Ain't that right Terry?

I'd be able to get all 40+ games in as well. My biggest issue with getting games now is that whenever I see someone on, no one answers me. Plus, I know I can keep up with at least three of the players in the 'A' league. I've played them before, and heck, I even beat one of them a couple times. And he was the spring season's runner up. :D Ain't that right Terry?

What time are you usually online dude? I think I've only seen you once in the past month or two.

rudy

Considering I don't even have you on my buddy list it would be hard to tell. But I'm on most nights after 10.

Considering I added you to my contact list when this season started I have a pretty good idea. :D

Why don't I have you then? AIM sucks. It doesn't tell when someone's added you. Dammit!!!

Haha right on man.. I hate AIM with a passion. Fire me on your contact list - Rudy289320