NHL'94 Forums

NHL DATABASE - 1918-2022

Ive been working on a project that will hopefully help with other members with future projects, and mods/hacks. I've compiled all the roms from the forums @clockwise @naples39 @mitch13 @skip, and outside sources to create a NHL database that will hold all the NHL players careers in.

If you looking for the following, you will find it here:

• Player ratings from 1951-2022
  • Player Attributes from 1951-2022
  • Player Salaries from 1918-2022 (based on previous year results, which are available also)
  • Conversion from NHL95 to NHL94 and vice versa.

If there is other details you wanting to add, please let me know. The link is below.

Player DB 1918-2022 - Google Sheets

Edited by UltraMagnus
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Wow 1

14 minutes ago, The Dopefish said:

What a tome!

Perusing the spreadsheet I found a couple notes so far: Mario Lemieux did play in 2006 as well; Taylor Hall shows up as playing in 1986, then not again until 2011.

There is some minor things to adjust. As Im working through some adjustments and alignment. The years the players don't play Im making sure their are adjusted. Since, say 2000 its based on 1999 season.

• 2 months later...

Here is a revision of the above and exported.

Ive been working on a project that will hopefully help with other members with future projects, and mods/hacks. I've compiled all the roms from the forums @clockwise @naples39 @mitch13 @skip, and outside sources to create a NHL database that will hold all the NHL players careers in.

If you looking for the following, you will find it here:

• Player ratings from 1951-2022
  • Player Attributes from 1951-2022
  • Player Salaries from 1918-2022 (based on previous year results, which are available also)
  • Conversion from NHL95 to NHL94 and vice versa.

If there is other details you wanting to add, please let me know. The link is below.

PlayerSkills1918-Present.xlsx NHL_PlayerDB.zip