NHL'94 Forums

SNES B - LA vs Calgary Game Video

Auggie

A classic game between Auggie and newcomer Zyzzyvas is now available on Youtube home entertainment:

Watching the game in order from 1st to 3rd period is highly recommended.

1st period:

2nd period:

3rd period:

Enjoy! Zyzzyvas, great games man!

-Auggie

AUGGIE TOO MANY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW LET ME GIVE YOU SOME QUOTES FROM FELLOW NHL94 LOVERS I HAVE SHOWN THIS TOO:

"ROFL THIS IS AMAZING!"

"HOLY MOTHER OF ASS"

"OH MY GOSH"

SORRY FOR CAPS BUT TOO MUCH EMOTION. TEARS ARE SERIOISLYU WELLING UP I HAVE GOOSEBUMPS.

Lmao @ those quotes schwartz.... :D

Yeah I think the only thing that could have made this any better would have been if you had memorized what players names corresponded with their numbers at least on the two best lines before starting the commentary. Other then that though you did an incredible job of putting this together! I especially liked the pre-game and post-game show. :)

Yea I agree, this was one of the more incredible NHL94 moments. Aside from not knowing a couple player names, this was an impeccable presentation from start to finish!!!!! Amazing how long this game has been around, and yet there is always something evolving regarding playing games. What a fantastically dedicated community we have, I love it!!!! Kudos to Auggie and Zyzzyvas on a fantastic game and for the work they put into making this happen.

Kudos to Auggie and Zyzzyvas on a fantastic game and for the work they put into making this happen.

I'm sure Zyzzyvas appreciates the kudos but I assumed Auggie did all the work(editing, commentating, graphics etc.) and Zyzzyvas just played the game. Did I assume wrong?

I'm sure Zyzzyvas appreciates the kudos but I assumed Auggie did all the work(editing, commentating, graphics etc.) and Zyzzyvas just played the game. Did I assume wrong?

Yeah I was just about to say that! :D

I just showed up to play, Auggie did all the work.