NHL'94 Forums

Nice goal I just scored

Setar

OH, thats a nice one! But still, please, if you put something to these sites, please put something good stuff. Putting totally normal goals here are ok, that is a nice one, I agree,but still, it is no way special goal.

It is a same thing if I would say: hey everybody, I score two goals against new jersey when I played against them!

Lets be honest, it was a nice goal but nothing special. If you want to check out some amazing goals, you should view Clockwise's highlight reel on youtube. Holy Shiznit. If you can top some of those, I would love to watch them!

Sorry, I don't have the link... I think Addisonbr gave me it but I'm sure you can search it as well.

Lets be honest, it was a nice goal but nothing special. If you want to check out some amazing goals, you should view Clockwise's highlight reel on youtube.

**deleted**

Please stop it. I have better things to do with my time than police these boards all morning. I have already deleted four posts and closed one thread entirely. -Mod