NHL'94 Forums

gens -b van at la

hokkeefan

i played my most entertaining game of season which was last 1 for season man....it was 5-3 with less than 2 minutes left and i potted 1 lucky 1 then on next face-off bure at center he knocks down gretzky and slapshots it through the legs and ties it at 5 then in a fast tempo lots of scoring chances either way bure scores 4th of game !!!i love it hands shakin and heart a thumpin but too bad for la cause they should have won the game with very good playing excellent final game of season ........this game should have had commentary would have been wicked :(

I watched most of the game. He's my buddy and he played the game at my house. I never saw him more pissed then after you scored with Bure from center. Oh, and his hand was really still shaking 20 minutes after the game ended.

He should have easily made the playoffs, but he played his first 12 games with the keyboard. Who does that? I told him not to, but he didn't listen. He's over .500 with the controller though.