NHL'94 Forums

First one to 40GP!

Guest BSDaemon

Guest BSDaemon

WOOO

Though... it's kind of sad that I'm cheering getting my games played... 40GP should be the norm, not the exception....

And playing all 40 is really gonna bite me in the ass while I watch the rest of the players in the conference move past me in the standings with all the wins they will get for games they didn't play... but meh.

40 GP!!!

WOOO

Though... it's kind of sad that I'm cheering getting my games played... 40GP should be the norm, not the exception....

And playing all 40 is really gonna bite me in the ass while I watch the rest of the players in the conference move past me in the standings with all the wins they will get for games they didn't play... but meh.

40 GP!!!

good stuff dude, hopefully this carries over for other people and def should be a norm and not an accomplishment

Lordy Lordy, look who's...er nevermind....

anyways..I'm glad you stuck it out dude...SNES needs committed players such as yourself.

congrats!

I need Phillie and Detroit to finish my games. 3 games and 4 games respectively. Phillie just is never around, when I see him on, I get no response. Not getting the games in against Detroit is my bad though. He was ready to play, but I was getting help from Schwartz so that my connection would be easier. So I feel quite justified in not be available for that. It added ease to the games I played afterwards.